CABELAS OPENING IN POST FALL'S IN 2 WEEKS!!

Thread: CABELAS OPENING IN POST FALL'S IN 2 WEEKS!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default CABELAS OPENING IN POST FALL'S IN 2 WEEKS!!

soft opening in 2 weeks guys... grand opening in late Dec/Jan.

getting in 5000 guns in just 2 weeks..

the store looks FANTASTIC!!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool. ;) We drove it by it a few weeks ago when I was visiting my Dad in Spokane. I think we're getting one over here too.
    P7
    P9s

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

The Dallas area now has two Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Worlds. They are beautiful stores, and fun to just go shop around in.

My in-laws live in San Marcos, Texas, just south of Austin, and Cabellas just put in one of their huge stores in between Austin and San Marcos. The two stores are each just as beautiful, but I will say this - the Cabellas seems to have a much wider selection in the firearms section. Take ammo, for instance - at Outdoor World, they will have 3 or 4 brands of .223, but it will all be 55gr or 62 gr. Cabellas had it in 40, 50, 55, 60, 62, and 77 gr. Another difference - Cabellas has lots of match grade ammo, including Federal Gold and Black Hills. Outdoor world, one of their employees told me, only stocks "hunter grade" ammo.

They seem to put them only in smaller towns, I wish they'd put one up around the Dallas area.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by WSUXJer View Post
    Cool. ;) We drove it by it a few weeks ago when I was visiting my Dad in Spokane. I think we're getting one over here too.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Landpimp View Post
    In Lacey
    Let me guess, right next to Sportsman's Warehouse? :D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

guys if you can order ammo from cabelas now ..do it.. the shipping they charg you. is cheap! as soon as the store opens you will have to pay tax on the ammo.

but check this out...so now you go to the store. order as much of it as you want.. have it shipped to the store. they will call you when it's in..
    YOU DONT PAY SHIPPING! just tax! that could be cheaper!

i know thats what im doing!!.. and i have been stocking ammo for the last 2 weeks.. we have ammo for any gun! and so many makes..it's not funny.
    i hope to get all my ammo out. even the bulk FMJ stuff. i have had 15 pallets of ammo go out to just the floor... and i dont know how much in back stock.. even 00 buck 25rd boxes in a case price(250rds) for less then $90.
    iv been working (it's a blast) not real work. that's why the no day off thing.. from the 6th OCT.7am to 7pm. but ill have to take one to get alot of boxes at home shipped out...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorDave View Post
    Cabellas seems to have a much wider selection in the firearms section. Take ammo, for instance - at Outdoor World, they will have 3 or 4 brands of .223, but it will all be 55gr or 62 gr. Cabellas had it in 40, 50, 55, 60, 62, and 77 gr. Another difference - Cabellas has lots of match grade ammo, including Federal Gold and Black Hills. Outdoor world, one of their employees told me, only stocks "hunter grade" ammo.

They seem to put them only in smaller towns, I wish they'd put one up around the Dallas area.
    There's one in Ft Worth, off 35W towards Denton.

Very nice!
    There IS such a thing as a stupid question-
    the trick is not to be the one that asks it...Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quick question(s): how do WA and ID handle cross-state purchases? More specifically, if Cabela's in Post Falls is so close to Spokane, can WA residents purchase handguns there? And conversely, can ID residents purchase handguns in WA? And if that's possible, how does the registration of said handguns get handled?

Thanks -
    - Czar

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No-go on handguns but you can buy long guns.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Yeah when I visited Dad in Boise a couple of years ago, they (Sportsman's) wouldn't sell to me period. Couldn't even get a long gun. :(

(I was looking for an AR clone at that time.)

They have a Cabelas there now in Boise, but Dad says the prices are MSRP on most items. That doesn't stop people from shopping there however, as the place is always packed.

Sponsored Links