NW Hails

Thread: NW Hails

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default NW Hails

Just wanted to say hello to fellow WA folks. I'm in Snohomish, volunteer RM at Everett Sportmens Club, I'm there almost every day we're open. Blasting away with the PTR or my wife's AR. Stop by if you like, black rifle friendly, not a bunch of ********s like the Kenmore Range (No offense if you're a member/RM there, just had multiple bad experiences, plus they hate black rifles and you can only use select ammo). I'm also up at Norpoint Tactical Center a few times a month, but not 15 hours a week like ESC.

One more thing, we're having hunter sight in Sept. 27th, $20 will get you an hour on the 50m/100m, a spotter, coach, use of scope/reticle tools, targets, and lunch. Also on that day we're having a charity drive for POW/MIA recognition, $10 to shoot the .50cal BMG. Let me know if you need more info/directions.
    Last edited by BlueR1; 09-15-2008 at 11:46 PM. Reason: date change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueR1 View Post
    Just wanted to say hello to fellow WA folks. I'm in Snohomish, volunteer RM at Everett Sportmens Club, I'm there almost every day we're open. Blasting away with the PTR or my wife's AR. Stop by if you like, black rifle friendly, not a bunch of ********s like the Kenmore Range

:D

I know what you mean - even if I only have handguns and .22s currently.

One more thing, we're having hunter sight in Sept. 27th, $20 will get you an hour on the 50m/100m, a spotter, coach, use of scope/reticle tools, targets, and lunch. Also on that day we're having a charity drive for POW/MIA recognition, $10 to shoot the .50cal BMG. Let me know if you need more info/directions.
    $10 to shoot the BMG once, an hour, or?????? rent the gun for ten bucks and buy the rounds one at a time? :D

oh, and is this the place on Botherll-Everett Higway?? I can't find it searching: "Everett Sportmens Club."

Thanks.
    Last edited by Timber Wolf; 09-21-2008 at 12:15 AM.
    Psalm 144:1-2a

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Timberwolf: Yeah, it's $10 PER shot, as you might know, it's $4-$6 for a .50 BMG round anyway, and the guy that's doing this is taking the money out of his pocket to sponsor the ammo and supply the rifle, so you have to consider this is all for charity. As far as the range goes, the hunter sight in is $20. It's separate from the BMG, but it will be there too if you want to shoot it. Only on that day (27th) are we doing the 1 hour sight in, but like I said, you get your scope professionally mounted, sighted, a load sheet, lunch, and spotter/coach if you need one.

Other than that we are open Fri/Sat/Sun 12-5. I usually RM on sundays and It's been pretty busy, so I wouldn't have as much time to BS an shoot if you came down, but I'm usually there shooting Fri/Sat with my wife. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with a 91 there so if you see it on the bench I'm either wandering around or helping someone. I'll be there Sat. for that sight in mounting scopes/spotting/doing the medic thing/etc.

It's kind of a hidden range, but pretty damn nice, lots of lanes, shot pit with auto clay thrower, pistol, nice people.

http://www.everettsportsmenclub.org/

Sponsored Links