I finally finished up the HK UMP prints and now have the first batch in stock, QA’d, and ready to ship out. I apologize for the interminable delay. As per the original thread posting I’m offering these 10” x 20” black and white HK UMP prints $10 off it’s general public price of $59.95 ...so $49.95. Flat rate CONUS shipping of $5 applies to all orders regardless of number or types of prints in any single order. 100% money back guarantee applies as usual. Don’t like the print? Just mail the undamaged unused print back to me in the same shipping tube within 14 days for full refund. Simple.

Additionally for hkpro guys only your print will be one of 100 (max. lifetime limit) of signed numbered UMP prints. They are signed, numbered, and dated on the rear. At some point in the future I probably will offer non signed prints to the general public but at a retail price of no less than $59.95.

The $10 off ( per UMP print, no limit ) hkpro coupon code is “hkproump10” (no quotes obviously). It’s good for a couple weeks or so and will auto expire near the end of April.

To order go to

UMP Xrayguns print - Xray Gun Prints

You’ll see a field where you can add the coupon and see the $10 deducted when coupon is applied. You may see a stupid $.02 extra or something. Sorry I couldnt readily fix that. Regardless it’s standard secure check out and I never see your credit card number, etc. The site takes Paypal as well. If you want to mail a check made out to me that’s fine but obviously takes a bit longer. It helps me track who’s who if you add your hkpro handle to the comments field that you’ll hopefully see during cart checkout. You’ll get an auto email receipt (or two-another site glitch) after ordering and when I ship your print you’ll receive the tracking # to same email you used when placing the order.

Thanks guys and I hope you love the print. I thought it came out particularly nice.

Houston