Guns arrive; Zenith begins fulfilling back orders - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Guns arrive; Zenith begins fulfilling back orders

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Woo hoo.. after months of searching and I passed up local marked up deals. (2200-2500)

I finally found a z5p! I recieved an email from prepper about the RS and I sent that to a buddy of mine that was also looking for a zenith. I almost bought it but didn't bc I wanted that K size. So I checked their site and low a behold they had one in stock as of sat 3-23rd.

I was delivering packages so I pulled over and clocked myself out for lunch just so I could buy asap before someone else did.

Spoke to them today, and they received my FFL info I sent to them, and it should ship tomorrow.

What Larue mount should I get for my RMR? I wanted a Bobro, but it doesn't seem like if they make one for an rmr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any ETA for the IOUs on the carry bags? I was mildly disappointed when it wasn’t in the box. Of course that melted away instantly once I hit the range. Thanks again Zenith!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Edogg View Post
    Ditto! I’m buying all the rifles I want to be in my collection, and reasonably afford, before the end of June. And because NICS is stopping courtesy checks after June, it becomes a mandatory 10 day wait for handguns too. Even if you have a CPL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's almost that time...
    Yes Virginia, there are ancient conspiracies in high places

German guns, German girls, German cars, German beer and German dogs.. what's not to like?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My LGS located a "Z-5RS SB RAIL" at a distributor over the weekend and I took possession of it yesterday. It had the carry bag but had an IOU for the pic-rail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hopped on a waitlist in January and finally got my Z-5RS last week. The gun itself is spectacular but I have to say I am pretty disappointed because 1 there was no optic mount and instead an IOU coupon. I called Zenith and they believe the earliest they'll start getting mounts in is June however it'll probably be toward the end of the year before they have enough to fulfill all the IOUs. And 2 they no longer come in the nicer cases with the cutout foam. Now it's just a generic case with everything thrown in. Unfortunately the mags scratched and chipped the finish on my gun pretty bad. Now I plan to use it as a tool and not a show piece but still disappointing for such a premium priced gun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pre_Tac_Def View Post
    they no longer come in the nicer cases with the cutout foam. Now it's just a generic case with everything thrown in. Unfortunately the mags scratched and chipped the finish on my gun pretty bad.
    Welcome to the forum !
    I can understand the IOU’s for the mounts...,but having the gun scratched & chipped up by loose mags during transit is flat out unacceptable and I would be demanding a replacement gun at that point.What did Zenith say about the damage?Let us know how it turns out.
    Last edited by crimedogs; 04-16-2019 at 07:07 PM. Reason: content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Scratched? Unacceptable negligence in packaging.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crimedogs View Post
    Welcome to the forum !
    I can understand the IOU’s for the mounts...,but having the gun scratched & chipped up by loose mags during transit is flat out unacceptable and I would be demanding a replacement gun at that point.What did Zenith say about the damage?Let us know how it turns out.
    Thank you!

They actually offered to refinish it, which I didn't expect, but said it would be several months at the earliest before I got it back. So I'm just going to leave it as is. Like I said I don't plan on treating it like a collectors item I was just disappointed at how poorly they packaged a gun in this price range.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have A Z5RS coming in the next shipment from MKE. I do hope that MKE has been notified about this packing problem, and is packing these guns better for shipping......otherwise, they will likely have my Z5RS for refinishing. These guns are too expensive to be treated like a Hi Point!!

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gt40doc View Post
    I have A Z5RS coming in the next shipment from MKE. I do hope that MKE has been notified about this packing problem, and is packing these guns better for shipping......otherwise, they will likely have my Z5RS for refinishing. These guns are too expensive to be treated like a Hi Point!!
    Every effort is made at the company level to ensure the weapons are packaged properly.
    I think that what the masses fail to realize is that the guns do not go directly into customer's hands. They are shipped to dealers or through a distributor first. At these locations, cases are opened, items are inventoried, things like photos are taken and sometimes even configurations are added, and the weapons are placed on shelves, tables, counters, leaned up against things. Lots of opportunities for the weapons to be damaged prior to the customer taking delivery, and as we know, it doesn't take a whole lot to scratch the finish on the weapon, any roller delayed weapon, not just a Zenith.
    Regardless though, Zenith will stand behind their support to ensure each customer is happy with their purchase. If a problem arises, reach out to the warranty department.
    gt40doc likes this.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links