HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
No, people are just doing their own SBR with the MR556 lower and adding the 416 upper.

Or you can have the MR556 upper cut down and re-profiled to the 10.4" style of the factory HK416.

·
Registered
128 Posts
No, people are just doing their own SBR with the MR556 lower and adding the 416 upper.

Or you can have the MR556 upper cut down and re-profiled to the 10.4" style of the factory HK416.
Is that just a matter of cutting the barrel down and re-threading?

·
Banned
879 Posts
Is that just a matter of cutting the barrel down and re-threading?
And completing the NFA paperwork process prior of course.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
You can see in pic 3 that the serial numbers do not match...$9,500 and reserve still not met? WOW
If I recall correctly, I spoke to this particular seller over the phone in the last 3 months because I was interested in buying the 416 10.4" NIB upper

Although no hard numbers were detailed, I had the feeling he wanted ~$7K for the 416 10.4" upper alone. His price was too rich for me, but others who are interested should call to confirm the price he is willing to sell. All I ask for is that the person who buys it posts some awesome close-up pics!

If you look at his listings, he has other 416 uppers for sale. The last link below has the full HK416 upper and FA lower. More importantly, it has the authentic (and very cool) HK rail covers. On a related note, anybody wants to buy my spare kidney? : )

H&K MR556 SBR 14.5" : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com
H&K 416D TACTICAL PKG : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com
H&K 416D FACTORY MACHINE GUN : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com

·
Banned
879 Posts
7 Large? Just for the upper?

Apparently he likes the really potent crack for breakfast.

·
Banned
879 Posts
i think it was 10k buy out. but it might be just for the 14.5 upper and mr556 lower. not sure.
10K is in PSG1 territory.

For 10k it had better come with everything pictured, including the can, both tax stamps, and a years worth of free blowjobs from his wife.

·
Banned
879 Posts

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
I sold the seller 2 new 14.5" 416 uppers for $4,250 each... Those are the ones he's using to sell on the MR lowers in 14.5".

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have to ask why?

Why is something currently manufactured "rare" do they only make one or two?

How can an AR knock off be collectible and priced at 13k?

How can an upper be worth over 4K?

What planet are we on?

(makes me feel good about my Colt National Match AR....to think, I could buy six dialed in ones with optics for the price of a knock off AR from the übermenschs at HK...weird)

Sent from my iPhone 😡
(I'd rather be at the range trying to wear out my Not-LNIB gun collection.... Let's call it a BTS Beat To **** collection)

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
I have to ask why?

Why is something currently manufactured "rare" do they only make one or two?

How can an AR knock off be collectible and priced at 13k?

How can an upper be worth over 4K?

What planet are we on?
FB Radom Beryl (Polish 5.56 AK-style rifle) was just sold on GB for $5000. Makes me want to smuggle my Mini-Beryl into US ;)

Only because someone ordered it with own serial number series (CL - aka "Civilian Legal") to have one with "lots of 0 and 1" number.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts