HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I officially have my Brand New Full size USP .45 I was also going to load the snap caps backwards but just too excited.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Awesome! Congrats! I have that sticker too on my macbook pro. ... The HK one.. Not the Blackhawks! Nice to see a fellow HK + Hockey fan here.
Let us know how she shoots.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! Congrats! I have that sticker too on my macbook pro. ... The HK one.. Not the Blackhawks! Nice to see a fellow HK + Hockey fan here.
Let us know how she shoots.
Cannot wait to take it out to the range. Same goes here to see a HK + Hockey Fan. Who is your team?

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
Someone broke it, it's all in pieces!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
It took longer for the vendor at the gun shows credit card machine to process my payment then it did for the background check to go through. In and out in a half hour. Hate to say it, being as I am originally from chicago, but gotta love a red state.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Very nice pistol!!!!!!

What is this 10 day wait you speak of? where you out of town or something when the shop got it in? Or they had trouble ordering it? Layaway? Is it like Brady Bill type of thing? Where do you live? what gives? Here we just go pick something out, fill out the 4473 form, hand them the money and our ID/CHL and they hand you the gun and receipt. Takes like 48 seconds. Now NFA takes like 4 decades to go thru.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I moved to California, originally from Chicago and fell victim to the State of California Gun Laws. After a purchase of a firearm, there is a mandatory 10 day wait. If I wanted to buy another firearm I would have to wait another 30 days in between to purchase again. Not sure what other state laws are like.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
If you have the capital im almost positive you could buy every gun in every gun store in georgia in a day. Illinois isnt a great place to live either for firearm ownership. It isnt that difficult but if you live inside cook county as I used to, it is a pita.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you have the capital im almost positive you could buy every gun in every gun store in georgia in a day. Illinois isnt a great place to live either for firearm ownership. It isnt that difficult but if you live inside cook county as I used to, it is a pita.
I know what you mean. I was born in Cook county.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts