HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought one a couple weeks ago from a guy that got it from Special Weapons.

He had it advertised on Sturm and csbrit007 pointed it out to me as I had asked about where to find 15 rnd mags.

It is a 10 rnd one and $25 shipped was great.

Good luck but they're out there.

Jim

·
Registered
376 Posts
One guy backed out still looking for one more if anybodys got one.
You must live in Kalifornia. Why not just purchase a real German HK MP5 15 rd or 30rd and disassemble mag, install plug to limit capacity to 10 rd capacity. You can legally purchase 15 rd 30 rd mag rebuild mag parts.

10 rd mags don't resale good aroung here unless your in Kakalifornia.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You must live in Kalifornia. Why not just purchase a real German HK MP5 15 rd or 30rd and disassemble mag, install plug to limit capacity to 10 rd capacity. You can legally purchase 15 rd 30 rd mag rebuild mag parts.

Yes Sir. Have you had experience doing this? What did you use to plug the mag? Where do you purchase the the mag parts kits?

·
Registered
383 Posts
MP5 mag

Yes Sir. Have you had experience doing this? What did you use to plug the mag? Where do you purchase the the mag parts kits?

I would like to buy a plugged 30 round, or get info on plugging a mag.
I can't have a high cap for an MP5 style here.

What is the best way to plug a mag?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for a 10 round too

Nice thread. I've been researching where to find a 10 or 8 round magazine so I can still shoot my HK94 clone in the new Peoples Republic of NY. So far the above links have turned up nothing. If I can't legally shoot it I'll have to sell it for a fraction of what its worth.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try this site.

Nice thread. I've been researching where to find a 10 or 8 round magazine so I can still shoot my HK94 clone in the new Peoples Republic of NY. So far the above links have turned up nothing. If I can't legally shoot it I'll have to sell it for a fraction of what its worth.
Try Here

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks magnus. That is a solution. However, since I can't buy any hicap mags anymore, I'd have to destroy one of my few 30 round prebans (which are now illegal) to do it, cuz this commie state wants a permanent fix, so I'd have to install it and weld it shut.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts