HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HKpro says there are 10 round mags for the UMP .45.

Where can I get some of these?

Erik

·
Registered
243 Posts
Maybe talking about the USC 10 round magazines.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It would allow the UMP45 to be slung like a MP5K with a 15rd under a coat with a mag in the gun, no way to do that with the huge 25rd mags.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HKpro specificaly says

"The magazines that are available hold 10 or 25 rounds of 45 ACP ammunition." (HKPro)

I am looking for some 10 round UMP mags for a USC/UMP conversion or a Professional Arms MK5 in .45.

I live in CA, and we can only have 10 round mags.....

·
Registered
651 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
http://tacticalexcellence.com/Rangetest1.html

If you scroll down to the bottom of page you can see a 10rd USC mag mounted in UMP lower. Unfortunately, unless you have other US parts than typical .. stock, trigger, barrel, sear then you wouldt have enough complience parts.

Another choice is to pin the mag such that the follower can only drop low enough to load 10 rds.

I havent seen a 10rd UMP mag, but maybe someone from Canada could comment.. I think they have a capacity limit.. but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
http://tacticalexcellence.com/Rangetest1.html

If you scroll down to the bottom of page you can see a 10rd USC mag mounted in UMP lower. Unfortunately, unless you have other US parts than typical .. stock, trigger, barrel, sear then you wouldt have enough complience parts.

Another choice is to pin the mag such that the follower can only drop low enough to load 10 rds.

I havent seen a 10rd UMP mag, but maybe someone from Canada could comment.. I think they have a capacity limit.. but I could be wrong.
"The 10 round magazines have a little wobble left and right, but had no problems locking in, feeding, and activating the bolt catch."

sweet

Now the question is will they work in the professional arms M5K????

million dollar question.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
We only have the USC mags (pinned to 5 now because of another stupid ruling) and the UMP mags also pinned at 5.

I have never seen a 10 round fixed UMP magazine, but i've also never seen a UMP in person before (fired a USC tho)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts