HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read a couple threads on here and the OP from the big thread has a full inbox, which I'm guessing means he's not on here much anymore. He did mention a member on here selling the barrel and conversion mag for a 40 cal USP to go to 10mm, does anyone know where to get these parts, or who can do the work? I was considering getting a Sig P220 10mm, but id much rather get the job done with a USP, or snag one of the super cheap USP Tactical 40s from CDNN and have a 10mm tactical gun.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I made a thread (and video) about my conversion: http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...eat-tastes-taste-great-together-usp-10mm.html

BigChris is the guy who used to make and sell conversions, but he hasn't posted in many years so I'm thinking that's a complete dead end.

Another poster whose name escapes me at the moment was able to do the magazines so they had factory looking base plates, which is the only thing I really feel is lacking on my USP.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I made a thread (and video) about my conversion: http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...eat-tastes-taste-great-together-usp-10mm.html

BigChris is the guy who used to make and sell conversions, but he hasn't posted in many years so I'm thinking that's a complete dead end.

Another poster whose name escapes me at the moment was able to do the magazines so they had factory looking base plates, which is the only thing I really feel is lacking on my USP.
I PMed Big Chris (he's local to me, so hoping for a response!), the other guy had a full pm box that made one of the review threads. Hoping to make some leeway on this before I just kill the idea!

·
Registered
34 Posts
If anyone has parts available, I too am interested in ending up with a USP chambered for 10MM Auto. Perhaps this thread will generate enough interest for someone to start doing parts again now that Big Chris appears top be out of the picture.

then make a 10mm Mp5 to go with it....
scubadds,
These have been around for decades. The FBI ordered them to go along with the Smith and Wesson 1076s. I so distinctly remember when they arrived. It was a Tuesday and several of us drove out the range in Medley to run some ammo through them. :)

I knew that day I had to have one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts