HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just crossed 1200 rounds with my 9mm sk V3 and I'm really liking it a lot (not that there were doubts). I've had it since February and it is the best subcompact weapon I've shot; very accurate. Like my P30, the sk's DA trigger pull is beginning to lighten up after 1200 live rounds and several hundred dry...Very happy with it so far, and of course no failures what-so-ever.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Good to hear! 1200 rounds is a nice little confidence building round count for that gun. Obviously HK's are super reliable, but good for you for getting out and using your gun to see for yourself.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Congratulations on your new HK BoppaBear. It's a superb handgun IMO.

I love my 9mm P2000 SK, it's a real tack driver and a pleasure to shoot at the range.

Mine has devoured every ammo I've put in it from NATO ball to Gold Dot, Golden Saber, HST jhp, et al.

The P30 V3 and SK V3 triggers really do lighten up very noticeably with some use don't they. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just crossed 1200 rounds with my 9mm sk V3
You've just got her broken-in! My weekly trainer is a P2000 SK 9mm V1 with a few more rounds than 1200 and no problems. You should try some +P+ in low light, you'll think you've got a flame thrower attached to it!

So now that HK has you hooked, what your next fix going to be? Enjoy and be safe!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to hear! 1200 rounds is a nice little confidence building round count for that gun. Obviously HK's are super reliable, but good for you for getting out and using your gun to see for yourself.
Thanks Apollo. I'm starting to feel as comfortable with it as I do with my P30. My philosophy has always been that if I'm going to carry it, then I need to know it, and the only way to do that is to train with it.

Congratulations on your new HK BoppaBear. It's a superb handgun IMO.

I love my 9mm P2000 SK, it's a real tack driver and a pleasure to shoot at the range.

Mine has devoured every ammo I've put in it from NATO ball to Gold Dot, Golden Saber, HST jhp, et al.

The P30 V3 and SK V3 triggers really do lighten up very noticeably with some use don't they. :)
Thanks Pistol! It really is accurate and fun to shoot for such a small pistol; even with higher pressured ammo. Yes, both my P30 and the sk have cycled everything I have run through them flawlessly. Not one problem in the 5000+ rounds I've put through them (got my P30 in July 2011). I tell you, the difference in the trigger is absolutely noticeable to me. Feels great IMO.

You've just got her broken-in! My weekly trainer is a P2000 SK 9mm V1 with a few more rounds than 1200 and no problems. You should try some +P+ in low light, you'll think you've got a flame thrower attached to it!

So now that HK has you hooked, what your next fix going to be? Enjoy and be safe!
Thanks Onacoma! As I experienced with my P30, I expect the sk to just keep getting better. Since I carry +p+ in both my HKs, I make it a point to run them enough to stay proficient with them. I haven't run them in low light yet though...I figure there is a nice flame!!! I think my next one will be either an HK45c or USPc45...I'm all 9's and 45's, but I only have Sig 45s currently. Wouldn't mind adding another HK, but in .45, to the mix. We'll see...still rebuilding my gun fund.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts