HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Benchmade sales rep came in the gun shop I work at today and I talk him out of his PROTOTYPE. I had one on order and I told him I was sick of waiting on it I placed the order at the Shot Show. I'm happy to have it and it is a good mate for my TUMULT OTF
14850 HK OTF 001.jpg 14850 HK OTF 002.jpg 14850 HK OTF 003.jpg 14850 HK OTF 004.jpg

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Very Nice! Let me know if you get more in.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I will but Ohio sucks for auto knife laws I can only sell them to cops and military people from the store front

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,744 Posts
Already received my production model from BladeHQ.com

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
me likey, whats the proposed price point on those?

·
Registered
92 Posts
How is the action on it? How stiff is the button? I have a pretty solid collection of autos (have a hard time passing one up that is worth a damn) and personally like the Microtechs over the Benchmades in regards to the OTF actions. The build quality and blades are both top notch but the Microtech's action is superior to the Infidel. However, I actually prefer carrying the Infidel due to the blade size and think it is a better fist load because of the size and ergos than the Mts.

·
Registered
92 Posts
From what I hear about Marfione I do not know if his ego would allow co-branding. He can sure make an incredible OTF. I would love to get my hands on a Balboa. You ever see Burn's stuff? I wanted to have him build me a picklock in Damascus and mommoth a but buy the time i saved enough money

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have the Benchmade Epidemic and its a really nice build, i stopped buying Microtech since they copies ZT's 0777. My Epi will be going to the FS thread since I cant carry in TX and don't need another shelf queen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts