HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,016 Posts
It's the Obama tracking device, recently installed on all pistols as a result of ATF mandate. It takes a DNA sample stemming from flaking skin and transmits your DNA mapping to the Department of Homeland Security. Once profiled, you're forever profiled as a domestic terrorist. Congratulations.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, I'm glad I got rid of my HK's seeing what happened to this forum. I ask a simple question and all the smart-asses come out of the wood-works.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Everything will soon have RFID tracking, but for you, not to worry, you're friend already has one and it knows it's at your workbench!.......Buaaaah!

Just kidding....nothing to worry about, unless its a stolen gun!

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Probably should have added one of those fancy smiley faces to my reply. It was all in fun, I wasn't taking a shot at ya. I just love when this topic comes up. Most of the responses, not mine obviously, are comedy gold.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I asked what it is, not if it sends black helicopters. Learn to read before you log onto HKPRO again. It's best for all of us.
This, while a little harsh and directed at me, is hilarious too. Nothing says funny like a thread on the microchip, pics of rounds loaded into mags backwards and folks pointing out the mistake, or a bayonet riding the rail of a P30.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow, I'm glad I got rid of my HK's seeing what happened to this forum. I ask a simple question and all the smart-asses come out of the wood-works.
That's pretty dumb and sad at the same time!

So you got rid of your HK's because people on a forum? Did the members of the forum give you a little to much ribbing for a question that has been asked countless number of times and your ego could not take it? I mean come on you got to have a little thicker skin then that. For the time you took to post this question on two different message boards you could of done a simple search or even a google search and ended up with a bunch of results to read up on.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

The boys were havin' a little fun on a topic that comes up every other week. This isn't court. It doesn't have to be serious all the time.

Not to de-rail the thread but my friend's p2000 slide release rattles. Has anyone heard of this happening to anyone else?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts