HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Sounds like an extractor spring problem. I think you're spot on.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
You probably need more than one. There is a problem with the gun that caused this in the first place. It just gets worse when the extractor spring gets fatigued. Until you find the real problem that caused this, you might keep on ruining extractor springs.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
what kind of magazine are you using?
Who made it?
Has the gun always had this problem or just recently?

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Put the new extractor spring in it and then just try it with the HK mags. Also, what type of ammo are you using? If you're shooting 115 grain bullets, the ammo needs to be rated at 1100-1200 FPS (335-366 Meter/Sec) at a minimum.

Many of us have experienced poor operation, like you're describing, with weak ammunition.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi hauslp

1 Because in Belgium it's very very difficult to fin an HK. Hk don't want to sell to civilians in Europe.
2 I paid 700€ for it and one HK is around 2500€ MKE or POF around 1800-2000€
3 It's a licensed military build of the HK

But if I had the choice it's an HK of course...
My bad man. I was surprised to see an Iranian version since here in the states Iranian weapons are a big no-no.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
My bad man. I was surprised to see an Iranian version since here in the states Iranian weapons are a big no-no.
No problem. We are an international community here on HKPro. People pop in from all over the world to brag about they things they got and we can't have. :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Belgian makes guns but we can't buy it it's crazy.
Belgium makes guns. "Belgian" is an adjective, as in Belgian waffles.

Oh there I go making myself hungry again. But in Belgium, what are they called, just waffles?

"In China, what do they call Chinese food? Is it just food?"--- Ross

:biggrin:

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Not so at all. You can buy ANY Iranian gun you want so long as it's legal to sell here. If they WOULD sell them, they have tens of thousands of Mausers and pistols they COULD get imported and sold here. I have a couple of Persian (Iran) Mausers in pretty good, only dropped off the side of a camel once condition.

Now ANY full auto gun made after 1968 can't be brought in the the U.S. AS guns, but rather can be brought in cut up and sold as part sets. Any foreign made full auto you see intact that was made after '68 is a dealer sample of one sort or another... and you can't have it anyway unless you have an SOT.

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Belgian makes guns but we can't buy it it's crazy.
Yeah, ok. They can buy the guns over in Europe, but can they shoot them? There are a lot of restrictions and each country has their own. Some allow the possession of full auto guns but have to be deactivated. Sometimes you need to join a club and your guns must be stored at the club.

The U.S. is still the free-est gun owning society in the world... for now. After November 8th... who knows?

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Belgium makes guns. "Belgian" is an adjective, as in Belgian waffles.

Oh there I go making myself hungry again. But in Belgium, what are they called, just waffles?

"In China, what do they call Chinese food? Is it just food?"--- Ross

:biggrin:
Sure... wonder what they call U.S. food... U.S. Dogs?... burger pit?... onion ring hell?

·
Requiescat In Pace
3,807 Posts
Iranians guns will never function properly in the hands of infidels!
Become a Muslim (or install a new extractor spring).
G3Kurz

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,079 Posts
Chance you can post some up close pics of the gun, i.e., markings? Just curious as to what an Iranian MP5 looks like up close...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
OK I'll try to post some pictures...

For markings just marked MP5 on the top of the receiver and one serial number on the magazine port nothing else.
Another major difference here.
We MUST mark the maker on firearms.
Plus state/city/county of origin (I think!)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts