HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Range today with my new P30. Put 196 rounds down range. The P30 is my first HK. It is one sweet weapon to shoot.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went to the Range today. I fired another 100 rounds. I'm loving this new Baby.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Its only get better with the more rounds you out through it :). Congrats on your new P30!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've noticed that. I'll go to the range today and put thru the last 250 rounds of CCI Blazer thru. No more BB more me. Unless I want another lite show at the end of the barrel. Flame ON!!!. :13:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to HKPRO for turning me onto the P30. I went to the range this afternoon. And put thru the last 250 rounds of BB. That's a total of 546 rounds since Thurs. Didn't take too long to punch thru 250.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Cyber, do CCI Blazer spent cartridges eject normally from your P30? Mine is giving me a hard time. Spent cartidges all go in my face. Fiocci is much better. Anyhow, I sent my P30 to HK and am waiting to get it back-hope they'll fix the problems.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The CCI Blazer went every where. Down my shirt when wearing a tank top. I wore a tank top today. I fired another 100 rounds of WWB 115. No hot rounds down my shirt. I now have fired 1250 rounds thru my P30. Fiocci I have not tried any.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update. I went to the Range today. I tried the UMC 115 JHP. They are as bad as the CCI BB. Flame on. Back to the WWB. Some day I'll have to try the Eagle 124. Total rounds fired thru my P30 1350.

·
Registered
562 Posts
The Federal AE 124gr is my favorite ammo. Your P30 will group nice with it, Mine did and the 147 was decent as well

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went to WW and bought another 100 round box of WWB. When I go to the range. I'm going to buy the AE 124.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts