HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 HK 9mm mags that I purchased with a gun from a private owner in the late 80's. I was not very well versed in HK weapons at the time. Long story short, my hk 9mm was stolen some years ago and I recently found 2 mags that look to be in great condition. I am shopping for another hk but am wondering if there is anyway to find out what these mags will work with. I do not remember the model of gun and the mags are not marked. I know that they shot very well. Never had any problem with the gun or the mags. Posting a pic to see if anyone can help. The mags are 3/4 inch wide, 1 1/2 inch thick and about 5 1/4 long. Started shooting again and man do I miss that HK! Looking to purchase another now.

Attachments

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,345 Posts
Curious how you could tell?
Because we know what VP70 mags look like. They are very unique and only work with the VP70Z and M model pistols.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
LOL. The only other HK mag that would remotely resemble that is the P7M13 magazine and it has a different witness hole configuration.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all of the responses. I suppose I will not be needing these anymore. Chance of acquiring another VP70Z are slim. I have never met anyone else that had an HK in the first place. When I said "not very well versed in HK weapons at the time" really meant I had never heard of them before back in the late 80's. Does HK make a suitable conceal and carry weapon. My ignorance stepping in again, I'm sure

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for all of the responses. I suppose I will not be needing these anymore. Chance of acquiring another VP70Z are slim. I have never met anyone else that had an HK in the first place. When I said "not very well versed in HK weapons at the time" really meant I had never heard of them before back in the late 80's. Does HK make a suitable conceal and carry weapon. My ignorance stepping in again, I'm sure

No. They make the best carry gun. P2000 sk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts