HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this baby up in a trade. I know there have been several upgrades to the USP over the years but I kind of like having a first year model. The non captured recoil spring made reassembly a little more trouble than normal, but I look forward to getting this one to the range. It’s in new condition. The original owner bought it in February of 94 and it’s mostly been sitting in a safe since then.

·
Premium Member
Trying to collect ALL the HK pistols
408 Posts
Wow great find. Enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheLegoJoker

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
Congrats on your new USP 9mm, great find and condition! Enjoy it and shoot safe!
Like the larger magazine release paddles on these earlier USP!

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's Cool, Well Congrats!! Enjoy it!!

Reactions: TheLegoJoker

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Congrats on your new USP 9mm, great find and condition! Enjoy it and shoot safe!
Like the larger magazine release paddles on these earlier USP!
I seem to recall that people don't recommend using the HK45C levers on the 9mm USP due to the polymer mags???

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I seem to recall that people don't recommend using the HK45C levers on the 9mm USP due to the polymer mags???
I have heard the same. I don’t mind the smaller mag release on the USP line so I keep my guns with whatever mag release they come with. I didn’t even realize the earlier model had a wider release lever until it was mentioned above. Wonder why they went to the smaller nub from this?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts