HKPRO Forums banner
  • Beware of Scammers! Does it sound too good to be true? New user has just what you were looking for? Don't get scammed! When in doubt, use escrow.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this baby up in a trade. I know there have been several upgrades to the USP over the years but I kind of like having a first year model. The non captured recoil spring made reassembly a little more trouble than normal, but I look forward to getting this one to the range. It’s in new condition. The original owner bought it in February of 94 and it’s mostly been sitting in a safe since then.

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I seem to recall that people don't recommend using the HK45C levers on the 9mm USP due to the polymer mags???
I have heard the same. I don’t mind the smaller mag release on the USP line so I keep my guns with whatever mag release they come with. I didn’t even realize the earlier model had a wider release lever until it was mentioned above. Wonder why they went to the smaller nub from this?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.