HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i just purchased my first HK USPc 9mm, unfortunatly it only came with 2, 10 rd magazines (i didnt realize it had been sitting at the gun shop since 2003). I wanted to know where a good place is to order a 13 rd magazine.

thanks

·
Registered
243 Posts
congrats on the purchase, now get down your local range and tell us all how you get on :D

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
also check Top Gun Supply. They have a post in the HK Parts and accessories forum. Congrats on the new pistol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i havent took it to a range but i have shot it in the backyard. So far i really like shooting it. It did take me a few shots to get used to the recoil(to me it seemed different from the glock and the revolvers i have shot). At about 30 yards it grouped around 4 inches, i am definitly satisfied with that.
Overall im glad i purchased it as my first pistol and i will definitly stick with HK.

·
Registered
325 Posts
+1 for CDNN. They sell 10rd mags for $10 each. While having a hi-cap mag is the point of buying a double stack 9mm, the fact that you can buy like 5 10rd for the price of one hi-cap ain't bad either! :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts