HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This gun is huge improvement over the usp. The grip is perfect for me. I haven't tried the Medium back strap but the other one works great.

It was dead on. where I aim it punched a hole. I was even able to do some good double taps. The trigger is alot better than the USP as well.

200 rounds later and I will not sell this one like I did my usp :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on your new HK45! I feel the same way as you in regards to the USP. It was a great gun but felt like holding a 2X4. The HK45 does everything the USP does but feels/fits so much better and has a nicer trigger.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I haven't tried the Medium back strap but the other one works great.

200 rounds later and I will not sell this one like I did my usp :D
I sent about 70 rounds through with my M strap on, and every 10+10 I thought that the grip felt different than the small backstrip (swapped it out before the first firings). Maybe it's just mental, but the S backstap made me more conscious of the smaller BS...gonna send another 150 through it this weekend to see if the small BS really makes a diffference.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I couldn't be happier with mine also. Now when it's little brother comes in next week I'll be REALLY happy! :)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Is the hk45 SA/DA or DA only?
The HK45 is SA/DA with safety and decocker just like the Variant 1 USP. Parts will soon be available to turn the gun into any Variant (SA/DA,SA Only, DA Only, ect).

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congrats, keep up the range reports

1 - 12 of 12 Posts