HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please note price is firm. I am facing a very expensive medical endeavor, unfortunately.

10/4/21

@@ HK45 price is lowered to $875 each, shipped to your FFL. @@

This is a brand new pair of HK45 V1s with near consecutive sequential SN#s, end with 1 & 4 that I purchased for long term collection, but plans have changed.

Brand New in Box HK45 V1, with 2 10 round mags, 2021 version. Comes with HK trigger lock, patch and complete documentation.

No Tax! You only pay the FFL transfer fee.

Also can meet FTF at a King County, WA FFL.

I am selling a few brand new firearms from my personal collection to help fund a rotator cuff surgery and for the fact that I won’t be able to shoot for a while. Please check out my other listing for a brand new mr556 a1, a Colt Python 6” and a Sig P226 Elite Emperor Scorpion.

Serious buyers only. Please note that I have been a top rated seller, same user ID, on EBay for 17 years with 100% rating over 1640 transactions. I know about all the games people play. I prefer to deal with honest buyer for a smooth transaction.

** I have conducted multiple high value firearms and parts transactions here on HKPro with perfect results.**

I take Zelle or USPS money order only, will ship after payment is cleared.

Thank you for reading.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts