HKPRO Forums banner

2 questions- Belts and HK45

3K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  policemedic 
#1 ·
I figured i would save bandwidth and ask both questions in the same post.

1) I need a good belt to hold a paddle holster. I am sick and tired of having my high riding P7M8 bladetech flop around due to a weak belt. Any advice on a VERY good sturdy belt maker? I know Galco makes them but any others?

2) I am too lazy to search, are they making or going to make HK45 highcap mags (over 10). If they do, I haven't seen them or heard about it.

Thank you
Matt

#12 ·
I carry my HKs with the Safariland Leather concealed carry belts. They are extremely strong and hold up well like their holsters. I used all Safariland holsters for my HKs. Zero problems because i have zero tolerance for problems with equipment. $50.00 from Safariland at www.holsters.com with 5 bucks shipping or it is free if you buy 75 dollars of stuff.

#13 ·
I figured i would save bandwidth and ask both questions in the same post.

1) I need a good belt to hold a paddle holster. I am sick and tired of having my high riding P7M8 bladetech flop around due to a weak belt. Any advice on a VERY good sturdy belt maker? I know Galco makes them but any others?

2) I am too lazy to search, are they making or going to make HK45 highcap mags (over 10). If they do, I haven't seen them or heard about it.
I am a huge fan of The Wilderness Instructors Belt's. They work great and are an excellent buy for the $. I use it with my P7M8 and comp-tac paddle holster with no issues. The holster and gun do not move anywhere.

As far as the high cap mags for the HK45, HK Customer Service has stated that there are no current plans for anything higher then the standard 10 rounders.

http://www.hk-usa.com/wforum/viewtopic.php?t=1279

#16 ·
For casual use, you can't beat the Wilderness Instructor belt. Mine is the reinforced version, and it works great.

For dressier occasions, I've used belts from Wilson Combat and Galco. Shark seems to last and look good forever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.