HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 Would you buy a usp40 if it was cheap?
2 For those that carry a p2000 or uspc. Do you prefer the flat base plate or the one with the pinkie hock?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok follow up. On usp40 say in the 420-480 range.
Why the flat? Do they print less?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes it would have to be rough to not be well worth that.
Much prefer the flat. The pinky hook is unnecessary and looks goofy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
615 Posts
Are you talking full size or compact?
Just acquired a USPc 40 and now wondering why I didn't own this for the last 20 years. Great gun.
There is a decline in popularity of 40 right now, so prices are lower on those guns. Grab all the cheap Hks you can!
I like the pinky rest to shoot with as without it my finger drops off the grip.
Carry is better with flat base plate and you'll notice a lot of people who buy one flat to carry in gun and leave the rest alone.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
either compact or full size.
copy on flat.
Anyone change their bobbed hammer for a non bobbed like on the p2000 for their uspc?

·
Registered
77 Posts
If I had the funds and a USP 40 was available for a good price I would purchase one.

As far as USPc, I prefer the flat floor plate, I find the pinky rest is not necessary due to the grip length.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not big on USP or .40 S&W. I've got all the USP'S that I want, so not likely. Nothing wrong with the hook grip. X-grip can add a little length if you like.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Even if it's beat up, that's a reasonable price. Round count doesn't really matter. I mean... For the money, it could even be a fondle gun. Not necessarily something that you'd have to go out and shoot. Just a spare of a spare type of dealio.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Great price for a great gun (full size or compact). I would absolutely buy one without question. I always carry my P2000 and USP compacts with the flat base pad. I have medium sized hands and never needed the pinky extension.

·
Registered
332 Posts
yes i would buy the USP .40 for the right price, its the "original."

p2000 grips are to slick for my CCW needs, USP/USPc for the win .

i have large hands and prefer the finger rest mag floor plate .

·
Registered
115 Posts
yes and I need the extension for hand size. At this point why wouldn't any of us buy a cheap USP if the funds are available?

Jordan

·
Registered
279 Posts
The USPc 40 was my first carry gun. Any HK in that price range is pretty good. That said though, I have since transitioned to 9mm. Have you looked into the p30sk? I really like mine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts