HKPRO Forums banner

2 quick question

4K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  Rockets 
#1 ·
1 Would you buy a usp40 if it was cheap?
2 For those that carry a p2000 or uspc. Do you prefer the flat base plate or the one with the pinkie hock?

#6 ·
Are you talking full size or compact?
Just acquired a USPc 40 and now wondering why I didn't own this for the last 20 years. Great gun.
There is a decline in popularity of 40 right now, so prices are lower on those guns. Grab all the cheap Hks you can!
I like the pinky rest to shoot with as without it my finger drops off the grip.
Carry is better with flat base plate and you'll notice a lot of people who buy one flat to carry in gun and leave the rest alone.

#14 ·
Great price for a great gun (full size or compact). I would absolutely buy one without question. I always carry my P2000 and USP compacts with the flat base pad. I have medium sized hands and never needed the pinky extension.

#16 ·
yes and I need the extension for hand size. At this point why wouldn't any of us buy a cheap USP if the funds are available?

Jordan

#21 ·
Flat, I actually like the looks of the hook but it catches on my shirt and prints, it also forces me to grip it in a way that results in less accuracy (my fingers are more rammed together I expect).

#24 ·
Though I have two USP 40's I so wish would could, they are range and not carry guns because I like the 357 sig for carry.

#23 ·
I usually buy gently used HK & save hundreds. I have large hands, so on the USP Compact 9/40 I used extended base pads because it locks my grip better.

Fullsize USP I use flat base pad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.