HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First the new toys: A VERY clean 93 with A3 stock, and a P7M13. The 93 was more than I usually pay for 93s, but it has a 178 barrel and an A3 stock, so it was well worth the extra. I snagged the P7M13 off gunsamerica for just $1400. It's even nicer than the pics show, a lot of fingerprints and oil show in the flash. Ahhhh. My first HK handgun.

Now for the "Is this guy here?" Here's why I was wondering - I saw the 93 on Sturm, and emailed the seller I wanted it, but didn't use the exact words "I'll take it." Apparently I was first to respond, but didn't see his reply until the next day and someone else replied with "I'll take it." I was disappointed, but then the seller came back and said a Maj. P. Stephen Creamer told him he'd scooped me on a deal before, and that he knew I really wanted a 178 twist HK93. So... he backed out and let me take it.

So if you're here Major P. Creamer - THANKS!

·
Super Moderator
4,385 Posts
First the new toys: A VERY clean 93 with A3 stock, and a P7M13. The 93 was more than I usually pay for 93s, but it has a 178 barrel and an A3 stock, so it was well worth the extra. I snagged the P7M13 off gunsamerica for just $1400. It's even nicer than the pics show, a lot of fingerprints and oil show in the flash. Ahhhh. My first HK handgun.

Now for the "Is this guy here?" Here's why I was wondering - I saw the 93 on Sturm, and emailed the seller I wanted it, but didn't use the exact words "I'll take it." Apparently I was first to respond, but didn't see his reply until the next day and someone else replied with "I'll take it." I was disappointed, but then the seller came back and said a Maj. P. Stephen Creamer told him he'd scooped me on a deal before, and that he knew I really wanted a 178 twist HK93. So... he backed out and let me take it.

So if you're here Major P. Creamer - THANKS!
Nice selections there, Dave! You'll never regret having an M13.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
That would be me. Thanks for the kind words and enjoy your find.

·
Registered
405 Posts
That would be me. Thanks for the kind words and enjoy your find.
Wow! There are a lot of Class Acts that hang around this forum.Talked with many and even have met a few of them. Nice going Major!! Nice finds there Dave.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts