HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
midway has them in stock for $33.99 anyone used one, and know if thay are any good? i have heard mixed things about them.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
I've heard nothing but bad things about Pro-mags so I have never had the courage to give them a try myself.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I'm curious about their USP extended mags as well. The ProMag 40rd stainlesss mags that I had for my Mini-14 worked great. I must admitt though that the 50rd drum that ProMag makes for the USP seems just a little silly...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
the promags MIGHT work if your REALLY LUCKY.

they are NOT built very well at all, and the only people that have had luck with them, swap out the follower for factory HK, and even then the feed lips do not always work well...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool thanks for all the info guys. i guess i will be leaveing that one on the shelf

·
Registered
76 Posts
i bought 2 one for a usp tactical 45 and the other for a para ord p14. both have worked fine. a friend of mine had to fails with the usp but it was due to his grip. i have yet to have a problem with either. i have been using them both for over a year now as well. i didnt change any parts out either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts