HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I noticed my warranty card said 10-2-96, . Being sentimental like I am , I would like to wish my USP.45 a happy anniversary! here's to many more! ☺

·
Registered
745 Posts
Time flies. People fail, disappoint and are for the most part unreliable. I'll bet your HK OoohSP has never wavered in those 20 years... Congratulations on your 20 year anniversary. LOL

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Happy anniversary. I think I hit 20 this year with my USP 40. I've shot it off and on, but it's mostly a safe queen. Shame on me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Happy Anniversary to you two! And here's to many more wonderful years together. I'm only on my third year with mine, but I love it just the same. I plan on a long, happy, and healthy relationship with it and all my HKs.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Nice....it will outlive you. :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Strange thing is, she does not seem to mind when I bring home more HKs. So my USP was a gateway .lol

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Ironically I just picked up a full sized USP .45 from my FFL this afternoon, so our USPs share the same anniversary? Btw, happy anniversary!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrats on a good 20 years. I'm sure that USP feels great in your hand. I'm on 19 years and have many hours of target shooting, run and gun and the USP feels spectacular with everything I've put it through. I know one thing, when each of my three kids is out on their own, they will each receive one hell of a gift from dad, an HK pistol.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Just looking at my USP 45 serial KF (95) Ser# 25-0081XX I think I got it in late 95 or 96.. It was my duty gun for 13 years. Still my carry gun now that I am retired. Approx 5K thru it with out a hick up.. Love this gun..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts