HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many people ended up going to at least the gun show portion of this program?
Any thoughts?

Backround,... this was the 10th aniversary for SAR magazine that included four classes, live fire demonstrations, hats/shirts and a GREAT gun show that lasted from Wednesday night(Aug 22nd) and ended Sunday night(Aug 26th) afterwhich HKProFest started Monday(Aug 27th) and ends tomorrow(Aug 28th).

Couple updates from the show......

There is a company working on a 50 round G8 drum modeled after the H&K version. To me, the prototype looked identicle to the H&K G8 drum. They told me they will have drum for sale this year for the mid $200 range. For those who don't know G8 drums sell for $1000-$1500.

http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/

For those people who think transferable Class III H&K's are rare and far and few between, there was no shortage of H&K's for sale at this show, I counted over twenty for sale at this show alone.

Also, I know this is not H&K related but, FN says they will have a civilain version of the FN SCAR for sale mid to late next year!
You have to hand it to FN, they are excited and commited to civilian sales.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
That's interesting

I am on the S%#t list for not being able to make HK fest, hopefully next year, am surprised that there have been so few posts about this event. This one, just a couple of words on subguns, that's it, sounds like it went pretty well though.

Hopefully I can get dug out before next year.

thanks for the info.

Bob

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,953 Posts
I worked my butt off but had a great time!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I am on the S%#t list for not being able to make HK fest, hopefully next year, am surprised that there have been so few posts about this event. This one, just a couple of words on subguns, that's it, sounds like it went pretty well though.

thanks for the info.

Bob
Go to main forum page and then link to the thread about HKPROFEST at the top.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,017 Posts

thanks for the info.

Bob
No you're not!

But the pix and upcoming articles will make you regret it, I do believe.

And it was overcast and 68 on range day!

:D

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
That's cool!

I WILL be going next year, especially after seeing that cover shot!

I see on subguns.com that it may be late September?

Sounds very successful, good job!

Bob

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,953 Posts
I'll be going next year, as well. This year was all FUBAR. I had driven from Katy to Vegas for the SAR show. Spending an extra 3 days on the road would not have set well with she who must be obeyed. Seeing how pumped Tom was for the show and how well his presentations went at SAR just made me even more depressed for missing it.

If it matters, I did take home an MP5 to salve my wounded soul...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts