HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that's right, the 2008 Indiana MP5 class is set for April 19, 2008 at the Red Brush Rifle range near Newburgh, Indiana (www.redbrush.org). Red Brush Rifle Range is east of Evansville, Indiana. I'll be contacting some of the hotels on the east side of Evansville to see if we can get a group rate, so stay tuned for that info.

For those of you new to the forum, this class is without a doubt the best firearms related money you can spend. I've been to two of these and plan on attending at least one a year from now on.

We need a minimum of 14 shooters to get this going, the cost will be $250.00, and a range fee of $10.00. You can reference the archives here at HkPro for a description,and photo's of last years class, it was a great time.

Anywhere Tom holds these classes, if you can get there, you will not regret it.

So put this on your list for Santa, and sound off if you can make it, I have one slot to share my MP5 at this class so let me know.

Bob

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,703 Posts
Since I am driving I will do a minimum of ten shooters. And, you don't have to have an actual MP5, or even a full auto. :D

·
1,198 Posts
Count me as tentative. I'll be a "for sure" if I can get someone to come along and keep me awake for the 5 hour drive.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
'Sup Bobby D! Have gun, will travel. Count me in as a post-grad student at the Second Annual Redbrush HKPRO course. I'll see if any of the Kentucky Contingent is interested.
Happy Hollidays!
Pyro Mike

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,703 Posts
Does this event travel or is it only in Indiana?
Good heavens, no. The HKPRO road tour will come wherever ten shooters will gather, and has been to several cities. We even tried for one in Finland, but they couldn't get the necessary govt approval.

Check the details out. Pistol is done as well.

Here are a couple of announcements from the Houston courses I did earlier this month. If you search this forum, you can find out what people have said about them. It's loaded with info.

www.hkpro.com/handguncourse.htm

www.hkpro.com/mp5-smgcourse-houston.htm

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Tom and Bobby D- could we somehow incorporate MP5 and Pistol into one day or would there be interest in a two day event for both courses? I haven't taken the pistol course yet. Tom, if we did a two day, could we get some low light level training in for both weapons on Saturday night?

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We could, but..

I actually did approach that with Red Brush, but they have a scheduled match for the next day, sunday the 20th and it got veto'ed.

I can try and approach it again, mainly for I would like to do it, only problem is do I use the P30 or the HK45?

We get enough interest, I'll try, no guarantees, and don't want to blow what we have now, but I can at least ask.

Let me know......

Bob

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Indiana MP5 class

Before September 2007 I was H&K all the way. I would spend hours on HKPRO and visited everyday. Then I went cold turkey and started selling off my H&K collection. First went my P7's then my USP's. Yes I had several. After that my P9, 300, 2nd H&K94, and a SP89 all went. Most of the money went to a house that is being built for me and my Fiance. The house is two hours away from me and is actually a money pit. Long story and dont really want to type it all.
The rest of the money from the sale of my H&Ks went back into firearms from other manafactures.
Yes I have cheated on H&K and feel so guilty.
I am starting to feel better about myself and feel that I need to go to the Indiana MP5 shoot.
However since I live in Illinois I need a sponser from another state to loan me a MP5(Tom :) ) I will bring ammo of course. Otherwise I will have to shoot my USC with ten rounders.
So count me in Please

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome aboard

LPD

Can relate to the circumstances, understand perfectly.

Glad to have you come along to participate

Bob

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm in as well. Anyone from the Cinci-Dayton area wanting to carpool, I can accomodate.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
LPD- always glad to share weapons!

·
None Sluttier
79 Posts
i meant to ask...if anyone has video footage from last evansville class (3/07) they'd be willing to share with me...would be greatly appreciated. i know several folks have taped substantial portions of it.

-slut

1 - 20 of 147 Posts