HKPRO Forums banner
101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Bob,
Have fun without me, and you are all welcome to come to my Seder(traditional 4 hour dinner) next year.
Matt

G

·
Man if it were not a 16 hour trip solo I would consider it, Lots of fun but ther does not seem to be a lot of interest in car sharing here. Have fun. I may have one guy that would go with me I will check this evening if there is still room Regards Karl

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
We have all kinds of room....

Come on and join us Karl and friend.

30cal slut drove from Connecticut last time, by himself!

Just let us know!

Bob

·
1,252 Posts
I'm getting ready to make reservations at the Comfort Inn East (8331 E Walnut Street).

That's where I stayed last year. They have a continental breakfast, the rooms are clean and the cost is relatively low.

I'll be traveling late Friday... probably leave Columbus somewhere between 16:00 to 18:00, getting me there between 20:00 - 22:00 local time... It's a 5-hr drive, but I make up an hour with the time difference between Columbus and Newburgh.

I'm planning to stay Sunday night.

SFCat... If you want to hitch a ride, I'd be happy to pick you up in Cincy on Friday evening, and drop you back off Monday mid-day.

Anyone else in Central Ohio who wants to attend, I'll be happy to share my MP5.

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
CZ, I'll see you there, yeah fishing was good!! Bobby, can you post the Red Brush address for my 5320.20. I need to get that done! Anybody know the NFA branch fax number?

·
1,252 Posts
I've got to go get some ammo. I took an inventory, and I'm a little short.

I hope to fine more 124gr NATO.

I have decided to use my P7-M8 for both days. I'm not Law Enforcement, and the p7 is what I use when I carry concealed so using that will be good practice. I'm going to bring my CZ-75, just in case 8rd mags are too much of a handicap, though.

9 days away!

·
1,252 Posts
Picked up a case of WWB yesterday, I'm good to go with ammo.

Here's a list of things to bring:

guns (don't forget the sling, and you need at least 2 30-rd mags, preferably with mag clamp)
ammo
holster for your sidearm
mag carriers for spare handgun mags (pockets will work, but not the best)
Eye protection
Ear protection
packed lunch
water / soda / juice in a cooler
folding chair
ball cap
sun screen
paper towels / rags
hand cleaner
knee pads if you want them (get your minds out of the gutter)

Last year, the range was pretty wet, so bring a pair of boots or extra pair of sneakers... maybe even 2 pair if you're doing both days. I'm also bringing bags that I can put the muddy boots into when I'm done, or to put over the boots I'm wearing so I can drive without destroying the interior of my vehicle.

I'm bringing a cleaning kit so I can give my guns a light cleaning Saturday evening.

That's all I can remember at the moment. Please add anything I may have omitted.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Only 2 mags????????????

I couldn't resist!

They have been having some treaspass/ vandalism issues at the range here of late, like last sunday, so the gate will be locked, we can work this out friday night, but we'll need to travel as a caravan over and back, or you guys can call me and I'll run up and open / shut the gate.

They pressed charges and everything, I guess the violators got "out of hand" and won a free night stay at the Warrick Co. jail.

Might also bring a camera, it be pretty wet again, hence the cancellation of Knob Creek, Newburgh is west of KCR, but the rain went there first.

I'll PM everyone more info tonight.

Bob

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Last minute info

PM'd to everyone,

Please check and let me know, and thank you all again for helping support this class.

See you all this coming weekend

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Picked up a case of WWB yesterday, I'm good to go with ammo.

Here's a list of things to bring:

guns (don't forget the sling, and you need at least 2 30-rd mags, preferably with mag clamp)
ammo
holster for your sidearm
mag carriers for spare handgun mags (pockets will work, but not the best)
Eye protection
Ear protection
packed lunch
water / soda / juice in a cooler
folding chair
ball cap
sun screen
paper towels / rags
hand cleaner
knee pads if you want them (get your minds out of the gutter)

Last year, the range was pretty wet, so bring a pair of boots or extra pair of sneakers... maybe even 2 pair if you're doing both days. I'm also bringing bags that I can put the muddy boots into when I'm done, or to put over the boots I'm wearing so I can drive without destroying the interior of my vehicle.

I'm bringing a cleaning kit so I can give my guns a light cleaning Saturday evening.

That's all I can remember at the moment. Please add anything I may have omitted.

Also, be wary of tactical sneaker ejections.....

·
Registered
221 Posts
just picked up 2k rounds of ammo at walmart. should have seen the guys face when i told him i needed 20 boxes of 9mm value packs. i ended up leaving w/ two cases.

have a total of 2300 rounds for the sub guns.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
Whoa. Way more than enough.

:)

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
600-700 if that much.

·
1,252 Posts
Got it.

This is going to be a lot of fun.

I have already started to pack. :150000:

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
I'm stoked! My 5320.20 just came in, going to start packing this afternoon!!

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Hey Slade!! What's the weekend weather report up there? Bobby D, are you going to be the point of contact? What's your cell number?

101 - 120 of 147 Posts