HKPRO Forums banner
121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Maybe not that bad.......

I just looked at the weather service website, fwiw, they are calling for 40% chance of rain, mid-60's on Saturday, Sunday looks great, sunny, low in the 70's. I'm still going to be ready for rain anyway, guess it's that Knob Creek experience coming thru.

mchild, you are correct to contact me, I PM'd my cel to everyone, I'll send it again.

We'll be on one of the ranges that has a cover, so unless it's sideways we'll be ok.

Some guys have PM'd me their info, if you haven't please do so.

Hey!, anyone coming to the Texas Roadhouse Friday night, be sure you wear something Hk, I'll have my MP5SD "Counter-terrorism" shirt on, probably secure a place at the bar, that's what we did last time, it worked well.

getting close guys!

Thanks again,

Bob

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Well, I'm no weather expert..........

Just ask one of our pilots, he called wanting to if any rain was on radar, there wasn't, but a pop-up soaker nailed him on his way in.

Having said that!

It looks like Saturday ill be the wetter of the two days, but we'll be on a bay that is covered, so we'll be ok, temps look to be upper 50's / low 60's on saturday, the low 70's and sun on Sunday.

Be prepared, is best I can say

See you on Friday night or Saturday

Take Care and drive safe

Bob

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
What time is chow at the Roadhouse? :D

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
I'm thinking maybe 1800-1900

I might get there a bit early, I'll try and secur a group of seats there, see what I can do.

Bob

·
1,252 Posts
I have to work most of the day tomorrow, so don't hold a spot for me... I'll most likely get there about 10:00 local time, give or take.

I'll probably grab a bite in Cincy or Louisville.

But you never know... I may just say "to hell with it all" and hit the road early.

I have almost everything packed. See you all Satureday mornig... be ready by 09:00!

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Did you guys feel the earthquake about 5:30?

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
I did'nt

But it must be a slow news day, for that's all that is on tv.

Thank God for the Military channel!

See you later

Bob

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
2,040 Posts
What time's dinner? 6 or 7?

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
Mission Accomplished

A big success!

We didn't have the turnout we'd liked, but we had a great time, despite mud and rain.

Many thanks to those who came out, to Red Brush Rifle Range, and especially Tom for doing such a great job presenting this program.

And for his help with my MP 5.

Your support is appreciated1

Bob

·
1,252 Posts
It was a small class. A big thanks to Tom for doing it even though we had a couple no-shows.

This was the third time for me at the subgun class, but it was the first time I got any of Tom's pistol training. It was first rate!

I was a bit leary about using my P7s because they heat up quickly, but I alternated them, and they never got hot until the last drill, where I went through 7 mags in just about 1-2 minutes.

Thank you, Bob, for hosting the class!!!

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
I would be remiss

If I did not acknowledge you as well, Jeff, Thank you for the help with the rollers and bolt gap.

I do appreciate it.

Bob

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Sorry I had to miss guys, I'll be back next year!

·
Registered
221 Posts
a truly awesome day. it was a dream come true for me. i've got to get one now. btw i'm getting some kind of promtion at the office soon. i'll let u guys know what is when i know. hmm, maybe it's a step towards my new mp5...

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Thanks CZ, hopefully will see you at the upcoming KYHKers shoot, anybody else here welcome, look at the By State-Kentucky board. It's going to be fairly close to Madison, IN.

·
1,252 Posts
Mike, the Kentuckey shoot is the weekend of my wedding anniversary, so I'm out.

Anyone with pics from the class?

121 - 140 of 147 Posts