HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2017 HK Calendars are here. As usual, I will send them out on a first come, first served basis. When they are gone, they are gone. All you will pay is postage. Here's how it's done:

• Send me a PM saying that you want one. Not an email, not a phone call.
  • No need to include your mailing address in the PM!
  • This is limited to the Continental US. If you are not in the Continental US and are dying to have one, PM me. It will be more expensive for you because postage is more expensive. No guarantees.
  • The cost is $4. It used to be $3, but the post office changed thier minds on media mail You can send me cash (what most do). You can send me a check (really?; folks still write these?) or a money order. There is no PayPal option. There is no credit card option.
  • You get one calendar. Just one calendar.
  • The only way that you will know that I have received your request is when you get a PM response from me on where to send your payment.
  • If you ask for more than one, your request will be totally ignored.
  • If you bounce a check to me (it has happened), I will charge you a $45 fee, I will publicly shame you and I will ban you from HKPro for 30 days. Really.
  • This is a limited time offer and I will shut this down when I run out of calendars.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Is it necessary to reply back if you PM the payment info, or just send the money and address, with member name as well I assume?

·
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please follow the above instructions.

·
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nearly half of the calendars are already spoken for!

·
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have calendars to send out! Please see the first post, above, to learn how to get yours!

·
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well... If the past is any guide to the future... I received exactly one payment today. That means that tomorrow should show my mail box containing a "scrip" club starter kit!

Still have plenty of calendars left for folks to speak up for!

·
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A bunch of calendars have gone out in the past few days. But I have a bunch more left to give out!

·
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I still have calendars left. And some of you guys do not understand what the term legible means...

·
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Funds are rolling in and calendars are going out. Owing to the vagaries of the United States Postal Service, dispatched calendars have arrived or will be arriving shortly. I still have a bunch that are not spoken for! In the mean time, here's a little reasoning behind my rule set...

I ask you to not include your address in the PM because I am all too aware that there will always be folks who say they want one and never actually send the funds. Better to have the address and payment at hand for sending the calendars out than having to waste time with reconciliation of only possibilities. I ask you to provide a legible shipping address (in my PM'd instructions) because, well, many of you have handwriting that is totally of the suck. Despite my requests, I had to do a bit of sleuthing to determine correct addresses on a few requests. There were two of you that asked for more than one calendar... grrrr. Although I said a money order was okay, I'm crossing that option off the list for next year. Chase's remote deposit refuses to accept money orders and it really chaps my butt to have to go to the bank to deposit a $3 MO. A waste of time and effort. I did accommodate one international request. The postage is pricey and there is the additional cost of getting funds to me, so I don't want to make it a regular thing. Folks in the US get a great deal. International is just not so much. So far, nobody has bounced a check to me on this run. So far.

·
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nothing Canadian, but one of the dollar bills had a strong stank of Gentlemen's Club Vanilla...

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
The sleuthing worked again this year , I received my calendar yesterday .
Thx !

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
11,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will you consider PayPal gift payment for next year?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Probably not. I really despise PayPal.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Received mine in the mail today. Thank you Straightgrain!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.