Merchant of Death (Admin)
The 2017 HK Calendars are here. As usual, I will send them out on a first come, first served basis. When they are gone, they are gone. All you will pay is postage. Here's how it's done:
- Send me a PM saying that you want one. Not an email, not a phone call.
- No need to include your mailing address in the PM!
- This is limited to the Continental US. If you are not in the Continental US and are dying to have one, PM me. It will be more expensive for you because postage is more expensive. No guarantees.
- The cost is $4. It used to be $3, but the post office changed thier minds on media mail You can send me cash (what most do). You can send me a check (really?; folks still write these?) or a money order. There is no PayPal option. There is no credit card option.
- You get one calendar. Just one calendar.
- The only way that you will know that I have received your request is when you get a PM response from me on where to send your payment.
- If you ask for more than one, your request will be totally ignored.
- If you bounce a check to me (it has happened), I will charge you a $45 fee, I will publicly shame you and I will ban you from HKPro for 30 days. Really.
- This is a limited time offer and I will shut this down when I run out of calendars.