HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but does anyone know if they are going to have a new calendar? I know they seem to always be released late in the year, but I really don't understand why on earth they aren't available by Thanksgiving. Have them available for people to buy as Christmas presents, even if it's just for ourselves. Does it take more work to release it earlier? I just don't get it.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
They have to make sure they are perfect before they release them, even if it's a month or two into the new year.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,196 Posts
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but does anyone know if they are going to have a new calendar? I know they seem to always be released late in the year, but I really don't understand why on earth they aren't available by Thanksgiving. Have them available for people to buy as Christmas presents, even if it's just for ourselves. Does it take more work to release it earlier? I just don't get it.
Did anyone actually get one from signing up at the HK shoot HQ last year I know I signed up but never got one. Got mine from SG last year hopefully he gets them again but I am with you why not before 2017..........

·
Registered
43 Posts
2017 HK Calendars (Kalender) are now available. I just ordered 4 of them on the HK-USA web store!
Technology Electronic device Cameras & optics Camera

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just in time for AFTER Christmas, again. And no doubt it misidentifies the holiday as President's Day, rather than the correct designation of Washington's Birthday. Yes, it's my thing.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
12,044 Posts
I should have a supply for 2017. Usually received just after SHOT.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Just ordered mine....

2017 HK Calendar
ArtNo.:
13 Month Calendar
The 2017 Heckler & Koch calendar features HK firearm photographs. Each month of the large format calendar covers an HK firearms and includes information and insider history. Months, days of the week, and some holidays appear in bilingual English/German. 13 month calendar, Jan 2017- Jan 2018
Measurements: 14.5" x 11" Folded - 14.5" x 22" Open

·
Registered
43 Posts
Woohoo! I received my HK Calendars on Christmas Eve, just in time for Christmas distribution as presents. A big THANKS to the HK Web Shop for fulfilling my order so promptly. The Calendars were well received!

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
I'm going to wait for SG. Wouldn't be the same if I didn't get my yearly calendar from him. :D

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Got mine yesterday woot woot!! I look at the Mp7 w/suppressor in FDE and think that would be awesome carbine for US civies, hint hint.:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts