HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN ONE? A CUSTOMER RECENTLY TOLD ME ABOUT THEM, BUT A NET SEARCH ONLY COMES UP WITH 20RD .308 MAGS

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Yes these were available @ 2-3 years ago. Special order by the Brits for the SA80A2 Carbines I recall. A few hundred were imported for US militay use. None sold commercially to my knowledge. Sames as the 30's but shorter and with a slight curve at the bottom.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Neat! I did not know that (Carson voice).

·
2,832 Posts
HK has a part # for them in the US......but havn't had any luck getting them....been at least a year sense ordered.......someday they will just show up ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
HK has a part # for them in the US......but havn't had any luck getting them....been at least a year sense ordered.......someday they will just show up ;)
You don't know how right you are. Items I ordered 14 months ago showed up last week.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'd like to have a couple of the 20s. I've always prefered Colt 20s in my ARs.
An HK 20 for my project rifle would be really cool when Ghilliebear gets it done.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,703 Posts
I know a guy who has some.

I don't know if they're for sale.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'd like to have a couple of the 20s. I've always prefered Colt 20s in my ARs.
An HK 20 for my project rifle would be really cool when Ghilliebear gets it done.

Same here. 20's are much better for precision shooting, they dont get in the way as much.

Id take 1 or 2.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts