HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hk pro's.which hk rifle takes the same mags as the kimber rifle,and a couple other rifles.i have a buddy who is selling his brno 22 mag gun.he also has a bunch of the 22 lr mags and mag bodies that went into a hk gun. is it the model hk300?? i have no experience with any of the rifles in 22 lr.my buddy wants to sell all his extra hk mags he has accumulated,and i am trying to help him,but i did not know there were mags that were interchangeable.also,whre could he find the parts to finish the mags.he has some complete 10 roundres,but has about 10 mag bodies that need the folower, spring,and baseplate.thanks for any help friends.my friend lost his job,needs the money,and i am trying to help him out

·
2,832 Posts
if its the 22mag, its the HK300, there is a H&R 22mag mag that is very close and will work with some fiting, forget which H&R but HK and H&R had a relationship back in those days,

·
Registered
527 Posts
if its the 22mag, its the HK300, there is a H&R 22mag mag that is very close and will work with some fitting
Its the H&R Model 700, and mags crop up once in a while at gunshows. The mags you reference would be for the HK270, which are also the mags inside the 20rd G3 22 conversion kit magazines.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mark,thanks a million.so the hk 270 22lr is the same as the kimber gun as far as taking the same mags.??thanks for reply.i know he would be thrilled to have the mags to sell for a kimber or hk rifle

·
Registered
527 Posts
The HK 300 mags were engineered from the H&R 700 rifle mags. You would need to post some pictures of your friends mags to see if someone here can positively ID them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts