HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, finally got a chance to take my P2000 to the range today. it was a bitter 25* + windchill so i'd definately call myself crazy for having gone out. went with a buddy of mine who brought his glock 19 and all i can say is i think ive converted him to the HK side!
either way, i put about 250 rounds of WWB ammo (both FMJ and JHP) through the gun and it ate down every round without so much as a hiccup. was shooting at 25 yards and was able to do a fairly good job of hitting the target with most every shot (10" or so). thats taking into account the fact that i havent fired a pistol in probably 2 years. needless to say, i am very happy with how the gun handled and love the trigger feel on it. hope to have some more updates up soon as i plan to head to an indoor range one night this week.

-Brandon

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the range report and congrats on getting your P2K! Do you have the LEM or V3 DA/SA trigger?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, it was a bit nippy, but i think ive finally defrosted. the box actually says the gun is a V1. can anyone elaborate on this? i saw a great post on this in the past, but cant find it right now. thanks.

Brandon

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man, you're telling me! that was the worst part of the entire day. i might just have to subscribe to everyone else's theory and buy enough magazines to not have to reload, hehehe.

-Brandon

·
Registered
562 Posts
I like the v1 mechanism the best. I wish my P30 was a v1

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im not quite sure i understand the v1 mechanism, but from what i do understand of it i'm rather uncomfortable with carrying it with a round in the chamber. this is primarily because there is no external safety and no decocking mechanism. any safety measure im missing here? as of now, i carry with an empty chamber (yes, i know, really useless in a pinch).

-Brandon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts