HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
To my knowledge, this is only needed if you're running subs through a K.

If you're running normal ammo with a can you're fine as the ks now come with a 100 locking piece which is absolutely fine to use.

TLDR - only buy this if you want to shoot subs through your K.

·
Registered
111 Posts
and the consensus seems to suggest that it maybe only needed if primarily running a full auto pack, then just maybe you’d want it (#28 /80•)….go figure

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
To my knowledge, this is only needed if you're running subs through a K.

If you're running normal ammo with a can you're fine as the ks now come with a 100 locking piece which is absolutely fine to use.

TLDR - only buy this if you want to shoot subs through your K.
And I'm guessing if you are shooting hypersonic rounds through a can, you may not be getting the suppression you were hoping for.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
And I'm guessing if you are shooting hypersonic rounds through a can, you may not be getting the suppression you were hoping for.
If you want the quietest of the quiet run subs, 9mm suppressed through a mp5 is pretty quiet anyway in all honesty.

·
Registered
62 Posts
you dont NEED it... is it more optimal to have in conjunction with a suppressor? Yes, definitely. Either way, buy it and try it out for yourself. If it cycles unsuppressed its good to go.

$199 is high though. They can be found for $120 and less if you're patient.

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
If you want the quietest of the quiet run subs, 9mm suppressed through a mp5 is pretty quiet anyway in all honesty.
If the supersonic crack doesn’t bother you. Running anything other than subsonic through a can accomplishes very little.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts