HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of the guns I dont shoot or have doubles of have to go. Trades listed at the bottom, Those who have bought from me before though know I only buy immaculate HKs and generally shoot them twice before moving on :)

HK USP Tactical 45 - AB date code with the factory Gray HK soft case, HK Adjustable Target night sights, HK cleaning kit, manuals and goodies with two 12 round mags (flush fit mags, no pinky extension). This gun is IMMACULATE with less than 200 rounds fired, I have just taken a liking to my USP Expert 45 more, and will likely buy a threaded barrel for it instead.
SOLD!

HK USP Expert 9mm with Jet Funnel and Adjustable night sights - Late model date code (will get the exact) with about 200 rounds through it. I bought it to play with while my other Expert was getting the RMR installed, now that I have the RMR Expert back, this one never gets shot. Includes factory box and goodies, two 18 round jet funnel mags and pistol
SOLD!

FDE VP9 LE - Has 50 rounds through it, include 3 15 round mags, have night sights and factory box/goodies.
SOLD!

Trades im looking for:
HK45 CT
Possibly a MK23
HK USP 45 Expert, maybe an Elite
HK93 clone, preferably the 12.5 inch pistol (no Century stuff)
Possibly a HK91 clone of some sort (no Century stuff)
Who knows what else... things in 9mm and 45, preferably with threaded barrels as I have enough carry guns.

Attachments

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you post some photos? :)
As stated, I am not back in town until monday evening. The few pictures I have on my phone dont show enough to where they would be of any value, and would just end up with responses of "post more with detail".
If there is a specific firearm you want, and you are content with my descriptions and feedback, you can email me for what pictures I do have and see if that satisfies your needs, otherwise monday night or tuesday morning at latest they will be posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.