HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the deal? talked to my dealer today and he has an order in with 4 different suppliers now. The first order has been in for 3 months.:mad:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I got mine from battleMBR. If I remember correctly, he had his order in from last year or the first of this year. So from order to delivery from HK it was 8+ months.

I'm not sure, but if it depends on the buying volume you might be looking at a lot more time.

As an alternative you could find one on your own and have your dealer handle the FFL transfer. It might cost more, but it should greatly cut down on your wait.

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Assuming you are in Arkansas, come to Dallas Gun Show this weekend and pick one up.
There were 3 of them at the crappy Mesquite Rodeo a few weeks ago, so the Dallas show is sure to have some.

Oh boy, my wallet just jumped out of my pocket and started heading towards Market Hall.

·
Banned
366 Posts
I ordered my HK USC from Bachman in Texas and has it 4 days later.

Go to the HK USA page, click the dealers list, click Texas, Bachmans the top HK dealer on the list. Order one, send them the payment and have your FFL dealer send there FFL. Couple days later, the gun shows up.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Seven years ago I purchased my USC NIB right off the shelf at a local shop. The price was right and he even threw in two extra mags. Looking back on it I'm glad I bought when I did. The way supply and demand has been for the past few years both price and availability on many HK guns both long and pistol have gone crazy. The good old boys down Texas way have it made. There seems to be a greater number of shops and more available guns than anywhere else in the lower 48. Almost enough to make me want to move there.

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Seven years ago I purchased my USC NIB right off the shelf at a local shop. The price was right and he even threw in two extra mags. Looking back on it I'm glad I bought when I did. The way supply and demand has been for the past few years both price and availability on many HK guns both long and pistol have gone crazy. The good old boys down Texas way have it made. There seems to be a greater number of shops and more available guns than anywhere else in the lower 48. Almost enough to make me want to move there.
Then this may make you start loading the van -

I was at the police station today getting printed for my CHL and was chatting with the sergeant that was taking my prints. So of course, the topic turned to HK, and what I was planning on carrying. When I said a P7M13, his eyes lit up. "Ooooh, I like those." I didn't even think to look or ask what he carries, but he said his favorite is a USP40. But anyways - he told me something I hadn't heard - it's now legal in Texas (as of Sept 1) to carry concealed in your car whether you have a CHL or not. You don't have to be traveling, and it doesn't have to be in the trunk.

So load up the truck and come on down!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Then this may make you start loading the van -

I was at the police station today getting printed for my CHL and was chatting with the sergeant that was taking my prints. So of course, the topic turned to HK, and what I was planning on carrying. When I said a P7M13, his eyes lit up. "Ooooh, I like those." I didn't even think to look or ask what he carries, but he said his favorite is a USP40. But anyways - he told me something I hadn't heard - it's now legal in Texas (as of Sept 1) to carry concealed in your car whether you have a CHL or not. You don't have to be traveling, and it doesn't have to be in the trunk.

So load up the truck and come on down!
The more I learn about Texas the better it sounds. Inexpensive to liver there and about as 2nd amendment friendly as a state gets. Hopefully you have more public ranges, or private gun clubs than we do around here.

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
The more I learn about Texas the better it sounds. Inexpensive to liver there and about as 2nd amendment friendly as a state gets. Hopefully you have more public ranges, or private gun clubs than we do around here.
There are quite a few ranges around, but as you know, Texas is a damn big place, so even the "close" ones can still be a long ways away. That, and urban sprawl is putting pressure (and succeeding) to close a lot of them. The only one actually in Dallas and immediate surrounding area that allows me to shoot my MP5 in full auto is DFW gun range, but it's about 25 or 30 miles away, I'm in the suburbs to the northeast. And it's a crappy indoor range anyhow. Shooting holes in paper, even at 800 rounds per minute, gets old pretty quickly.

There are a few others (like the one HKPro taught the excellent MP5 operators course at), but they're all 40 miles or so from me.

Private you say? There's a private gun club on the north side of town with a $5,000 initiation fee, and then $1,000 a year. It's like a country club for shooters.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll call the guys in Texas, and yes DMAC will go pro, first pick and Felix Jones 1st round. I'm just sorry their talent has been squandered by a POS coach, hopefully when Monk comes back and DMAC is 100% they can turn it around.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
OK, Bachman had them for $1475. They are usually less, but from what I could tell, he was the only one who had them so he priced them accordingly.

What I did get a kick out of, was the guy at the other end of the booth Bachman was at, who was offering a used Coharie Arms CA-89 Pistol for $3850!

This guy's previous ripoff record was trying to sell a used Mark 23 for $2495, when Bachman was selling new ones for $1795....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got off the phone with Bachmans, he says he has several, My dealer is closed today so when he gets back I probably order one. HK has not returned my email from 13 DAYS AGO asking about an expected shipment.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Just got off the phone with Bachmans, he says he has several, My dealer is closed today so when he gets back I probably order one. HK has not returned my email from 13 DAYS AGO asking about an expected shipment.
I never rely on email with a business. Always call and talk to a human. YMMV.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally got a reply from HK "No USC's until November" but i got one coming from Bachmans $1374.95 shipped he said he has several left. Thanks for the info from all.

·
Banned
366 Posts
Yeah I've been hearing a lot lately that Bachman raised the price a bit but it seems if you mention people on hkpro.com bought them for $1375.00 shipped, they honor it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
All my distributers are telling me that there will be another shipment in Nov. as well. They will prob hiot the market in mid to early Nov. Ive been trying to track down a Mark 23 and a black USC and they were all telling me Nov. so we will wait and see.
-Jason G

1 - 20 of 23 Posts