HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they a myth or do they exist and if they do are they factory? Do they work good? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's been a while since I've seen one available, but 33 (?) round USP9 mags went for around $130 about a year and a half ago. They're out there, but not as common (or cheap) as Glock or Beretta supermags.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
They are 31 round, and only for 9mm. Midway has had them listed as "coming soon" for about 9 months now. They are out there and they sell for between $125 (Mark McWillis had them at this price) to $200, those that bought them from Mark only to turn around and try and resell here and elsewhere.

·
Registered
896 Posts

·
2,832 Posts
they works great and area HK

been told 40cal will work in them, just a few less rds, there is a WA agency that uses them this way.

·
2,832 Posts
never any HK accessories at the show, just police evidence guns(that I have already picked thru) for the most part.......but give em a ring, they did have some last time I looked in the vault

??? They have some in stock? I saw their table this weekend @ the gun show but didn't see any accesories.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Other than the cool factor I cant see a need 20+ round mags. You cant carry that thing comfortably. If I felt I needed that kind of capacity it would be time for a rifle. Im not critizing anyone for owning one, but what would anyone (even a police agency) do with such an awkward size gun other than range time?

·
2,832 Posts
local SWAT team is suppose to be using them for entry guns with cans on them(40 Tactical)

Other than the cool factor I cant see a need 20+ round mags. You cant carry that thing comfortably. If I felt I needed that kind of capacity it would be time for a rifle. Im not critizing anyone for owning one, but what would anyone (even a police agency) do with such an awkward size gun other than range time?

·
Registered
616 Posts
local SWAT team is suppose to be using them for entry guns with cans on them(40 Tactical)
wouldnt an mp5 or another similar smg make more sense???

·
Registered
896 Posts
They "Tacticool" just like the glock ones. Plus they are easy to load at home and empty at the range with out having to stop and reload.

I just hope i don't ever have to explain why i shot 31 times if someone breaks in to my home.

·
Registered
285 Posts
see I keep good track of the HK stock in the vault ;)
I can tell. :D

I don't see a "need" for them either, it's a "want". Same reason I have more than one kind of gun. ;) Plus if they do work fine for .40 as well, than I have 3 different guns they will work for.

They "Tacticool" just like the glock ones. Plus they are easy to load at home and empty at the range with out having to stop and reload.

I just hope i don't ever have to explain why i shot 31 times if someone breaks in to my home.
I think it looks pretty intimidating as well. But honestly, what's difference in carrying two 15 round mags and one 31 round mag? :D

I bought them because I haven't seen any for sale in the last 6 months or so. And when I found out a local shop had two in stock, well I really had to have them. :D Plus what I have learned with HK stuff is you buy it when can, not necessarily if/when you think you need it. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts