HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Made by who? I believe that the Pro-mags on several websites have been notoriously unreliable and abysmal failures. No offense to anyone who owns them ok? Not starting a mag war here. It is simply what the community here at HKPro has indicated time and time again. I have no experience with them but I have never felt a need to go over my 12 round capacity of my 45's or 15 with my 9mm's.

Hate to be the guy that speaks to somethig that he has no experience on but I saw that your post wasnt getting any feedback and the info came only from this site so I felt it worthy of a reply. Use the search engine and you can probably find the posts.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I think they were made for shield drivers in entry teams. (since one hand is occupied with the shield a reload is near impossible)

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
The HK ones work fine in both 9mm and in the 40 although they only hold 27 in the .40. I have used them in my 9SD and my .40 Tac without issue. Aftermarket ProMags are not really good for anything other than practicing your clearing drills. They seem to work fine at first then the lips spread and the springs weaken then they are pretty much toast.
If you can find HK 31 round mags for $100 jump on them. I bought mine years ago at dealer discount pricing and paid $115 to $125. Now they are much more than that. Honestly though, pretty useless other than a range toy IMO.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Hello, does anyone know if there is a 30 rd mag for P30? Either factory or aftermarket? Thanks
No there is not. There is only one High Cap mag made by HK and that is the 30 rd for USP. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
The HK ones work fine in both 9mm and in the 40 although they only hold 27 in the .40. I have used them in my 9SD and my .40 Tac without issue. Aftermarket ProMags are not really good for anything other than practicing your clearing drills. They seem to work fine at first then the lips spread and the springs weaken then they are pretty much toast.
If you can find HK 31 round mags for $100 jump on them. I bought mine years ago at dealer discount pricing and paid $115 to $125. Now they are much more than that. Honestly though, pretty useless other than a range toy IMO.
I didn't know these existed. Would be cool to get one for my 40 but $140 is a little tough to swallow.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Since I'm not gonna buy - Stokes classic arms on gun broker has one for $99. Have no idea how to do a link, so this is the best I can do lol

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts