HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone with a HK 357 sig barrel give the bore diameter please?. I have a P30 40 cal that I purchased a RCM 357 sig barrel for. The barrel looks great overall and 357 Sig cartridge fits perfectly in chamber, but the 357 Sig bullet with .355 drops right in to the end of barrel.

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
That doesn’t sound right.
You’ve measured/confirmed several samples and they are 0.3525-0.3555” bullets?
RCM barrel is land/groove, correct? It can get quite involved to get (accurate) bore dimensions, and you still can’t/shouldn’t trust the data (from the internet).
You have the findings notwithstanding a safety issue, I would get with RCM then you have the answer from the horse's mouth.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That doesn’t sound right.
You’ve measured/confirmed several samples and they are 0.3525-0.3555” bullets?
RCM barrel is land/groove, correct? It can get quite involved to get (accurate) bore dimensions, and you still can’t/shouldn’t trust the data (from the internet).
You have the findings notwithstanding a safety issue, I would get with RCM then you have the answer from the horse's mouth.
Thanks Gas. I have to dig my calipers out of storage and pull some bullets and see what's up. Just wondering right now what the standard bore diameter is for a HK barrel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts