HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hardly a bargain but way better than I’ve seen anywhere else. FFL has 4 consecutive numbered guns available. He lists them in his ad on GB. No mine and zero affiliation just came across looking for an MR 556 FDE. Cheers!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it’s steep when the retail with tax is just under 3k. I just wanted to pass on. The prices like many things have gone bananas.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,795 Posts
or maybe quite opposite: they will be totally banned, like in Canada or Australia
That's not the way bans work in America. This would likely be a Biden import ban executive order. Those that are already in circulation, stay in circulation.

·
Registered
37 Posts
As of this morning.....Confirmed and even touched one and handled it #627. They’re on Consignment and thus no price or wiggle room off the $4999.99. They did already Sell one and only 3 x left #627/628/629. Considered trading in my BNIB SP5 but they’d only give me a typical trade in value (not blaming them) and thus not worth it to me at the moment. The Unicorn MSRP search will continue but not likely I’ll find one, maybe next year LoL......yeah right.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
As of this morning.....Confirmed and even touched one and handled it #627. They’re on Consignment and thus no price or wiggle room off the $4999.99. They did already Sell one and only 3 x left #627/628/629. Considered trading in my BNIB SP5 but they’d only give me a typical trade in value (not blaming them) and thus not worth it to me at the moment. The Unicorn MSRP search will continue but not likely I’ll find one, maybe next year LoL......yeah right.....
They might be done completely, another user in a different thread said his deposit on one at eurooptic got refunded and he was advised they won't be getting any more of them

·
Registered
37 Posts
They might be done completely, another user in a different thread said his deposit on one at eurooptic got refunded and he was advised they won't be getting any more of them
They just may well be, however just depends on dealers/networks/connections.......there’s a few out there (and @ MSRP).....happy hunting to us all.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Its all games folks. The gun industry had been struggling for a while - everything being so depressed. They are reaping the benefits with the panic and they only like to add to it. It helps there bottom line....
Struggling? I thought it's been a 12 year buying frenzy..

·
Registered
HK SP5, HK SP5K PDW, HK SP5K EURO, HK 45 Tactical
26 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I used to buy a sh*t ton out of eurooptic.But since they pulled their sh*t on these pdws, I’ve taken my money elsewhere.They did take my name and number for one.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Another pdw was bid to 5000 that ends today. Have not noticed any serial numbers in the 700's yet.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts