HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about 5 1/2 weeks from purchasing my first firearm (see subject heading) and as of now, Impact Guns has exactly what I want NIB for 808.99 after S/H & FFL to the Scottsdale Gun Club (I could go elsewhere and save on the FFL fee, but I plan on getting my CCW there). Or I can go directly to the Scottsdale Gun Club and buy it for a total of 863.55 NIB, after taxes. The thing is, if I order it online, I have to wait a few more days and I think I've waited long enough, if I go thru the SGC, I can have right then and there and go play that day.

So my question is; do you pay less and wait or do pay the extra $55 to play that day? And I have ready thought about using the $55 savings to go towards playing if I wait, but I don't think it'll last until then.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Have you tried asking your local shop if they will match the price?

Most of them will at least discount it a bit, so it might be worth a shot.

Also, dont expect much in the way of CS from Impact Guns. I had e-mailed them a while back asking a few questions about a specific gun that was listed on their site. The response I got was a link to the page of the gun I was asking about. Maybe they thought I was slow or something, but regardless that really turned me off.

I wouldn't expect much, if any, personal contact with anyone there.

Personally if the local shop wont budge on the price, I'd contact CDNN, or quite a few other online stores before I gave my money to Impact.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you tried asking your local shop if they will match the price?

Most of them will at least discount it a bit, so it might be worth a shot.

Also, dont expect much in the way of CS from Impact Guns. I had e-mailed them a while back asking a few questions about a specific gun that was listed on their site. The response I got was a link to the page of the gun I was asking about. Maybe they thought I was slow or something, but regardless that really turned me off.

I wouldn't expect much, if any, personal contact with anyone there.

Personally if the local shop wont budge on the price, I'd contact CDNN, or quite a few other online stores before I gave my money to Impact.
I'll ask them to match the price, good idea.

Thanks for the tips on Impact's CS, sounds like Target.com

I already contacted CDNN. They didn't have it, either.

As for the P2000. That is on my list, but the USPc is just that one I have to have first. Don't ask why, it's just one of those neurotic things about me.

Thanks for the replies. I am now waiting for another local shop to get back to me on Monday that was reccomended by my brother in-law.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts