HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Waffen Burk Adjustable 416 Gas Block . Comes with 2 pins for installing the gas block.
$750 shipped
PayPal or Venmo accepted
Thanks for looking!

Neu, komms mit with 2 gasentnahme bolzen für installation
$750 versendet
PayPal oder Venmo akzeptiert
Danke für gucken!

Rectangle Font Material property Electronic device Handwriting

Used MR556 /416 Clone Upper - Incomplete (no BCG, CH, FA, DC or handguard, only get what's pictured)

All parts other than the flash hider are HK. The muzzle device in the photos was swapped for an MR556 flash hider.

Reprofiled MR556 Barrel with barrel extension tab removed for use with 416 BCGs - not sure who did the work, it was done before I acquired it. I've never put a round through it.

Unvented gas block. Appears to have had loops at one point which were removed and refinished a bit. Only has one gas block pin in, which is more than enough for function but just so you're aware.

Asking $1350 shipped

Update: muzzle device pictured was replaced for an MR556 flashider. See next photo comment.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Shotgun

Air gun Trigger Gun accessory Cylinder Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel Cylinder

Bicycle part Automotive exterior Rim Bumper Tool

Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Auto part Bicycle drivetrain part

Air gun Trigger Auto part Gun accessory Shotgun

Cylinder Gas Auto part Nickel Metal

New commercial spec receiver extension / buffer tube with the rollers. I just no longer need it.

Asking $185 shipped

I accept Paypal and Venmo

Product Material property Auto part Font Cylinder
Material property Font Office supplies Auto part Metal

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What length barrel is the gas block for?
I believe longer than 11" but I've heard a few people on the forum say they use these on the shorter barrels as well without issues. From what I understand the only difference between this and the shorter barrel block is the key used to turn is cut back a bit for the short block in case of suppressor mounting; everything relating to the actual gas operation is the same dimensions between the two.

·
Vendor
253 Posts
Waffen Burk has confirmed the only difference between the rifle length block and the 11" block is the adjustment lever so you are correct. These full length blocks work on 11" barrels with a suppressor with room to spare between the suppressor and the adjustment lever and I think they look much nicer than the 11" blocks. With a 10.4" barrel however, I believe the suppressor and the adjustment lever would hit when using the full length gas block so the only option would be the 11" gas block.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.