whts tht second selector on ur lower?

·
Registered
484 Posts
That is one NICE rifle!

·
Registered
178 Posts
The AR-15/M16 NON-ROTATING PIN SET that I put in my SA CAR15 was one of the best mods I did to this rifle. I had a fully adjustable trigger and it was kind of sloppy until I installed this pin kit. It then became one of the best AR trigger systems ever!

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
You need a Gasbuster with a piston AR?
Sometimes with a suppressor, even on a piston AR, there's some blowback. I guess the gasbuster would be operator preference, as I too don't really see the need for it on a piston gun. I've also heard the PRI Gasbuster and the 416 don't mix for some reason.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Those anti-roll pins are a great addition to any AR platform. They also act as a nice finger rest when following proper gun safety. It was one of the cheapest but best mods I did to my setup.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Now you just need some HK SA80 mags and a PRI Gasbuster charging handle! Very nice rig.
Doesn't the 416 have issues when used with a PRI Gasbuster? I seem to recall reports of the Gasbuster binding in the receiver for some reason.

Edited to add: Oops, just read Tspeis' mention of the Gasbuster/416 incompatibility issue.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts