HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know what's up with this, but i haven't heard about it. Didn't know if anybody knew about it. Of course i learned my lesson with that "Pro-Crap-Mag" myself, so i won't buy one. I wouldn't even take one for free either.

ProMag Mag Drum 45 ACP 45Rd

·
Registered
267 Posts
Time for a sear for an Hk USP 45

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's mags like these that contribute to me having to tolerate some mouth-breather at the range making a mag-dump and spraying all over his target. I curse Glock for their 33 round mags for this reason...but this is even worse!

Good news is, many of the people who would do such a thing (and -not- hit well on the target)...probably can't afford HK's :)

Who says being elitist isn't any fun?? :D

·
Registered
351 Posts
While looking for mag floor plates, I saw several sites that had these 45 rd USPf45 drum mags. I used the handy dandy SEARCH feature instead of a new thread:D

Has anyone EVER ACTUALLY FIRED one of these? How bad are they? I kinda want one. Just for my own private property desert land gimmicky sort of reasons.:13:

·
Registered
132 Posts
It's mags like these that contribute to me having to tolerate some mouth-breather at the range making a mag-dump and spraying all over his target. I curse Glock for their 33 round mags for this reason...but this is even worse!

Good news is, many of the people who would do such a thing (and -not- hit well on the target)...probably can't afford HK's :)

Who says being elitist isn't any fun?? :D
Mouthbreathers...that's too nice. I prefer calling them morons or stupid Fs. They like it as well when you address them as such. Life's too short to sugarcoat, we're def on the same page though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts