HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone else had a problem with the slide release on the right side of their 45C? Seems to wiggle and come loose sometimes? While cleaning I remove the lever very carefully and relpace it but it still has a little rattle in it...against the slide. If this is normal, fine, but I wonder, as a right-hander if I even need this lever at all. Can I remove it?

Thanks!:74:

This...
Our Products - HK Pistol Parts > HK45 Compact Parts

HK P2000, HK45 & HK45C Slide Release Lever.
Compatible with: •HK P2000
•HK P2000SK
•HK45
•HK45 Compact

SKU: HKPP2062

Brand: Heckler & Koch

Origin: German

Price: $34.95

Availability: Currently Out of Stock

·
Registered
3 Posts
I likewise have noticed a rattle from the loose right side slide release of my new 45c. I'm currently having a v7 conversion done on mine, so will ask the gunsmith doing the work when i talk to him next week.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd appreciate a note back letting me know what he says...don't know if I should be concerned or not!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...TooSixy...you're right on, I have seen this "option" in several pics of others 45C. Thanks for the enlightenment!

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Search is your friend. Been discussed a few hundred times, it is totally normal. All of the 'P' Series and the newer HK45 Series pistols suffer from the right side slide release "rattle."

Glock has the "Pig Nose"
HK has the "Baby Rattle"
Sig has the "Cohen"

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got that right..."search is your friend"...appreciate your help.! I'm really liking the 45C so far:wink:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Aye. Just got a P2000 and noticed the same thing. Emailed HK and they said it was normal. They also said I could remove it if I really want to with no problems. Cheers

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anyone else had a problem with the slide release on the right side of their 45C? Seems to wiggle and come loose sometimes? While cleaning I remove the lever very carefully and relpace it but it still has a little rattle in it...against the slide. If this is normal, fine, but I wonder, as a right-hander if I even need this lever at all. Can I remove it?

Thanks!:74:

This...
Our Products - HK Pistol Parts > HK45 Compact Parts

HK P2000, HK45 & HK45C Slide Release Lever.
Compatible with: •HK P2000
•HK P2000SK
•HK45
•HK45 Compact

SKU: HKPP2062

Brand: Heckler & Koch

Origin: German

Price: $34.95

Availability: Currently Out of Stock
Just curious if my post from 2/5/12 is still appropriate? Maybe I am missing something here...so the HK Pro gods delete messages they do not approve of or is it just me???

Thanks guys:wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts