1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
That thing is smoking hot GB!!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Beautiful Gun, What is the price on these.
SW93 AR Receiver (BMP) $245
K Cocking Tube Assembly (BMP) $200
HK33 Parts set (Apex) $370
53K Barrel (HK Parts) $125
#15 Locking Piece US (HK Parts) $ 60
G3 A3 (Cheaper Than Dirt) $180
53 Recoil Spring (HK Parts) $ 14
Build Labor (Jeff) $775
Custom work on stock (Jeff) $200
US K foregrip & trigger group(BMP) $100

Total $2,269 +/-

These are current prices as best as I can find them. Your mileage may vary. I'm very fortunate to have had Jeff make me this one and two more. So run a Beta C, pull the sear pack and stock, put it in another one, and run another Beta C. With three in the rotation, the first one should be cool enough to use after running a Beta C through the third one.

Scott

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
sounds like you need a 13k, ha ha, seriously nice work Jeff, how is the mag fit and function on the sw rec?
If I'm going to go that far, I might as well get a MM23EK. That will have to wait until next year. Currently I'm in the middle of a clone build program. Two months ago Jeff shipped back to me a MP5K, two full size MP5s, and two full size MP5-40s mostly built from HK parts sets and SW receivers. I just got word today that he finished two 33Ks and a HK53. I need to send him a 53 cocking tube and recoil assembly for the second HK 53. Apparently, I forgot to ship them with the second parts set. I'm out of state so I'll have to get them from Adam. These will be made with SW93 AR receivers like the 53Ks. Jeff still has two 9mm SDs and two .40 cal SDs to build for me. Again, those are waiting for parts.

This summer I'll be looking for a couple more MP5K parts sets. I'll also want Jeff to build me a couple more 9mm reverse stretches and .40 caliber reverse stretches. I sent him a 10mm reverse stretch parts set that is missing a bolt group and rear sight. Once I have a parts list for that gun I'll order all the parts at once. Once I leave the out of state job I'm on, I'll have plenty to play with.

Scott

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
If I'm going to go that far, I might as well get a MM23EK. That will have to wait until next year. Currently I'm in the middle of a clone build program. Two months ago Jeff shipped back to me a MP5K, two full size MP5s, and two full size MP5-40s mostly built from HK parts sets and SW receivers. I just got word today that he finished two 33Ks and a HK53. I need to send him a 53 cocking tube and recoil assembly for the second HK 53. Apparently, I forgot to ship them with the second parts set. I'm out of state so I'll have to get them from Adam. These will be made with SW93 AR receivers like the 53Ks. Jeff still has two 9mm SDs and two .40 cal SDs to build for me. Again, those are waiting for parts.

This summer I'll be looking for a couple more MP5K parts sets. I'll also want Jeff to build me a couple more 9mm reverse stretches and .40 caliber reverse stretches. I sent him a 10mm reverse stretch parts set that is missing a bolt group and rear sight. Once I have a parts list for that gun I'll order all the parts at once. Once I leave the out of state job I'm on, I'll have plenty to play with.

Scott
Yea no Joke.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts