HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone assist me with the current value of these handguns. I'm going to have to sell some stuff here in the near future and unfortunately my guns are the easiest thing to liquidate quickly. I have a buyer for all of these, I just need to know what is fair for both of us...

USP 9MM Comes with 3 15rd mags & box/book.

USPC 9MM Comes with 2 high cap mags and box/book.

P7M8 Comes with 7 mags and box/book.

Thanks for any help. Hate to do it, but need the money.

Rob

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Instead of guessing, look at some of the others on Gunbroker, Gunsamerica, here, and sturmgewehr.

Based on that, and the finish wear apparent on the USP, I'd go $550 on the USP. And I just bought a P7M8 in about the same condition, with the box, manual, 3 mags, and brush (cleaning tool was missing, but got one for $5) for $1,000. You have some extra mags, so maybe $1100-$1200 with the mags.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Regarding the uspc condition it's ought to be a keeper...If you must sell $620 is the route to go,i think.
BTW,these pics WOW....very nice camera lens and sweet soft lighting.
Regards,

-Hossam

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Let two of the P7M8 mags go with thew sale and sell the rest for $80-$90 a piece. TJ

·
Registered
104 Posts
Regarding the P7M8. I would post it for $1200 with the mags. I might settle for $1100 if someone offers and you are in a hurry. At $1000 you are getting taken advantage of.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help with pricing guys. I might go with the advice to sell the P7 mags separately.

BTW,these pics WOW....very nice camera lens and sweet soft lighting.
Regards,

-Hossam
haha.. Thanks! It's simply my Sony camera we bought ~5 or 6 years ago (one of those that is grea for simple auto one-shot pics), one of those halogen stand lights from sears, and a light diffuser I borrowed from a photographer friend. I was happy with how they came out.

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts