HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Wow! At least that Twin Star has FOD screens on the intakes... no telling were those shell casing are going to end up!...
Yeah, when ever I see pictures like this, as a heli pilot it runs cold down my back thinking how the HK through out the brass.
Even if they don't end up in the air intake, most likely it will hit the rotor blades and damage them eventually + if it hits the rotor blade, the brass might come quite fast back at you!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
where do we get the parts kits????? why dont they smuggle something useful for the rest of us on this side :)
When we become a North American union with Mexico, maybe we can drive down there and pick a couple up.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't think those are AK mags, look at the dimples on the side of the mag. Looks more like a 33k.
Indeed. They look like real HK-32 (not 33).

HK32K (7.62x39mm) manufactured by Oberndorf in the late 60's:

American made clone SW-32 with AK-47 mag:

HK-33E (5.56x45mm) with 25, 30 and 40rds mags. Note very different shape.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think the bend of the magazines is exaggerated by the wide-angle lens as they're close to the edge in each pic (note the rotor blades in the first frame look "bent" too). Still saying those are HK-33s.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think the bend of the magazines is exaggerated by the wide-angle lens as they're close to the edge in each pic (note the rotor blades in the first frame look "bent" too). Still saying those are HK-33s.
I know is hard to believe... but you should have faith brother :)

BTW please leave your grandmas out of this, would you? (I have none left... otherwise.... a 32 would be worth it, wouldn't it?)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts