I agree - looks fine to me, just needs a wide fore arm and you are GTG I am excited about having a Group III rifle, wish it wasn't a clone, but hey....
everything will fit, furniture, claw mounts etc, and the recoil should be reasonable.
Just got off the phone with the PTR rifle sales guy. Just a few points:
1. The web master must have flipped the photo for page appearance.
2. Magazines will be proprietary, from PTR only (for now). No AK mag support.
3. Receiver and Bolt Carrier are both .308 parts so we're guessing a G3 FA bolt assy would work.
4. Might use G3 Bolt Head, as both are 7.62 mm.
5. Should take sear but they make no promises about that. He said that he sees no reason why it wouldn't take one as this thing is just a slightly re-designed PTR-91.
6. Expected release date around the end of March.
A forum dedicated to and laser-focused on Heckler & Koch firearms, Heckler & Koch accessories and the owners and enthusiasts that love them! Come join the discussion regarding HK pistols, long arms, NFA arms, HK accessories, HK history and trivia and more.